Primary Education 2020 - Roehampton, Greenwich, Canterbury or Hertfordshire?

Watch
Abby-Rose
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi. Who else is applying to Roehampton, Greenwich, Canterbury or Hertfordshire for Primary Education (QTS) in 2020 (or Middlesex, but couldn't fit it in the title) and where are you in the application process?

I've got interviews for Hertfordshire and Greenwich this week (Thursday and Friday) and Roehampton and Canterbury in December. What about you?
Annalatica034
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I've applied to Herts too for this course. How did your interview go?

(Original post by Abby-Rose)
Hi. Who else is applying to Roehampton, Greenwich, Canterbury or Hertfordshire for Primary Education (QTS) in 2020 (or Middlesex, but couldn't fit it in the title) and where are you in the application process?

I've got interviews for Hertfordshire and Greenwich this week (Thursday and Friday) and Roehampton and Canterbury in December. What about you?
HertsExRep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Annalatica034)
Hey Annalatica034

I'm currently in my 3rd year of study at Herts so feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions about the University
madiharrisonn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi,,
I’ve applied for roehampton too and have my interview in feb, what was it like for you? what kind of things did they have you do?
Annalatica034
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey that would be great! Thanks Do I do that on here or is there a way to message privately on TSR? I'm relatively new aha
HertsExRep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey that would be great! Thanks Do I do that on here or is there a way to message privately on TSR? I'm relatively new aha
Whatever you'd prefer - I'm contactable either way
Abby-Rose
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi. Sorry it's taken so long to answer, but I haven't been on the student room in a while. My interview went very well and I received a conditional offer. I went to the offer holder day on the 22nd February and I think that Hertfordshire is going to be my first/firm choice. What about you?
s185
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Abby-Rose)

Hey, I applied for primary ed in Roehampton, Herts, Middlesex and Oxford Brookes. I ended up choosing Roehampton as my firm and Middlesex as insurance. Hope you had great experiences with your interviews
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (71)
19.03%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.38%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.23%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.91%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.46%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.99%

Watched Threads