circumcised man preference? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hi guys. why girls in uk prefer circumcised man ?? i am asking my friends(girls) usually they are saying that they prefer circumcsed man . some girls think circumcision should be mandatory
emgx123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi guys. why girls in uk prefer circumcised man ?? i am asking my friends(girls) usually they are saying that they prefer circumcsed man . some girls think circumcision should be mandatory
It genuinely is just a preference. Personally, I prefer men who aren’t circumcised but others may have a different attitude or preference given that there’s this notion that circumcised men are cleaner. They also may just prefer the look of it or have had better sexual (I’m presuming) experiences with circumcised men than with men who aren’t.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
why you prefer uncircumcised man?
emgx123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It’s just a preference I guess, I mean I guess I see it as more natural rather than something that’s been altered and changed in a man’s body I suppose? I mean at the end of the day, it really doesn’t matter, if I liked the guy it wouldn’t matter whether he was circumcised or not.
Britunculus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by emgx123)
It genuinely is just a preference. Personally, I prefer men who aren’t circumcised but others may have a different attitude or preference given that there’s this notion that circumcised men are cleaner. They also may just prefer the look of it or have had better sexual (I’m presuming) experiences with circumcised men than with men who aren’t.
Fact check . Male circumcision is almost always unnecessary and eventually damaging. It is also a symptom of neurosis of the sort experienced by the ignorant or obtuse – other than as a religious ordinance. Europe doesn’t circumcise whereas USA does - and Europe has half the HIV incidence of USA. Circumcision eventually leads to impotence in middle age and loss of sensitivity throughout. I know because I am a victim. I have never forgiven my parents.
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It's just a preference
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It’s just a preference, I have had boyfriends both circumcised and not. I do personally prefer circumcised but if not then it’s completely fine, my current partner isn’t and I’m not bothered. I am assuming If your asking because your worried it will make a difference in your sex life then know girls don’t care and won’t not have sex with you just because you don’t have their preference.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I'm circumcised and so is my brother. Both british guys with girlfriends. No issues or complaints form our partners...... It's not the norm I know but our Dad is and somehow we got done when babies. All my mates are not though and they;ve always thought it a bit strange. My gf says that she can feel it more inside and likes the way it feels. She is on the pill so she can feel the head of my penis in her. She can get a bit dry though if we've been at it for a long time though... but just buy a bit of lube. Funny conversations between our girlfriends as they have talked about it together. Don't think they care about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (244)
61.93%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.57%
No- I want it (106)
26.9%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.6%

Watched Threads