yolan74
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi. Could you please let me know good apps or webs for referencing, paraphrasing etc. I am starting a degree in criminology and law in Feb. I haven't studies for years. Any new info, advice etc would be very much appreciated.
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yolan74)
Hi. Could you please let me know good apps or webs for referencing, paraphrasing etc. I am starting a degree in criminology and law in Feb. I haven't studies for years. Any new info, advice etc would be very much appreciated.
Google. Nearly every single university has web pages describing this. Just find the pages that make most sense to you.
Bitesizelaw
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by yolan74)
Your uni / law school may has its own referencing guide. There are many different styles so check to see if your law school requires a particular style e.g. Harvard, OSCOLA. Check your course handbook.

Amanda Grant a.k.a. Bitesizelaw
Find me on LinkedIn

p.s. Please give me a 'thumbs up' :thumbsup: if you find my advice helpful. Thank you.
Last edited by Bitesizelaw; 11 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (592)
34.06%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.97%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise