Is anyone here a big Street Fighter Fan and knows whole plot ? Watch

Yukikobestgirl
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What's the framedata on Urien's Chariot Tackle in third strike?
Yukikobestgirl
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
also actual lore questions

How are G and Q related, how much is known about Q, what actually are G and Q?
What do you know about Oro?
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ruhab Dabeer)
Yes very true
Hey, I have asked you a question about the Character Guy above. Can't you give an answer this time? I am waiting.
Yukikobestgirl
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
It is about a guy in Street Fighter who has hardly appearances, namely Guy! as far as I am informed he has his own arcade series, so I wonder why he appeared in Street Fighter Alpha 2. What was the sense? to promote a character by the help of Street Fighter?
Guy is from Final Fight, same with Cody, Poison, Hugo, Lucia and Abigail.

Final Fight is kinda a dormant franchise it's really more of a fanservice thing I guess but also they share a universe

Oh I also forgot Rolento is from FF too
Last edited by Yukikobestgirl; 2 months ago
Ruhab Dabeer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Yukikobestgirl)
also actual lore questions

How are G and Q related, how much is known about Q, what actually are G and Q?
What do you know about Oro?
G is Just a guy who is an Abraham Lincoln ripoff. He pretty much is President of USA in terms of Street Fighter world. He wants to unite the world I guess. Q still Capcom who hasn't told who the hell Q is. I predict Q is G brainwashed by the Illuminati/ Secret Society.

Oro is a Sennin and he is like 500 years old or something. I don't think he is human but still have no clue what is Oro. He looks a Smeagul and Homer Simpson Breed. I know Oro beat Ryu in SF3 Tournament (4th World Warrior Tournament) and drawed against Akuma too. He is insanely powerful because he doesn't even use both hands and drawed against Akuma.
Last edited by Ruhab Dabeer; 2 months ago
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
Hey, I have asked you a question about the Character Guy above. Can't you give an answer this time? I am waiting.
Yeh Sorry about that I only just noticed. Guy is a ninja and a descendant of the Ninja fighting style which is Bushinryu. Capcom placed Guy solely because everyone loved the Final Fight series and also it was in the same universe with Street Fighter. So that's why he came in the Alpha Series along with Cody , Rolento and Sodom.
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
Guy is from Final Fight, same with Cody, Poison, Hugo, Lucia and Abigail.

Final Fight is kinda a dormant franchise it's really more of a fanservice thing I guess but also they share a universe

Oh I also forgot Rolento is from FF too
Oh don't forget muh boi Sodom
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
What's the framedata on Urien's Chariot Tackle in third strike?
Ahh Yes Urien the Tyrannical Ruler.
Here I know for his High Kick Chariot Tackle in 3S
Chariot Tackle Hard Kick
Damage is : 150
Stun is : 11
Cancel Opportunity is : 13
Startup is : 14
Active is : 28
Recover is a shameful : -12

Urien's Heavy Kick being the most damaging one and super combo potential it has the slowest recovery frames. His EX Chariot Tackle is most powerful as it is all screen charging attack and has a very quick start up time and has very less recovery frames
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
(Original post by drbluebox)
It was stated she witnessed Ryu stop a mugger I think and then sought to emulate him out of admiration, She has fought Ryu once who went easy on her but did notice she had potential.

On a side note she was one of Dan Hibikis students but quickly realised how untalented he was.
Yeh Dan also taught Sakura but Sakura preferred Ryu and also has a stupid unnecessary crush on Ryu too 😒
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yeh Sorry about that I only just noticed. Guy is a ninja and a descendant of the Ninja fighting style which is Bushinryu. Capcom placed Guy solely because everyone loved the Final Fight series and also it was in the same universe with Street Fighter. So that's why he came in the Alpha Series along with Cody , Rolento and Sodom.
Thanks, here is the next question:

E. Honda's forebame is Edmond. And I don't know his familial background. And as Edmond sounds pretty British: could it be that he has a British parent or even a British origin?
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
Thanks, here is the next question:

E. Honda's forebame is Edmond. And I don't know his familial background. And as Edmond sounds pretty British: could it be that he has a British parent or even a British origin?
Nah Nah E.Honda birthplace is from Japan and is fully Japanese. His origin is in the east. He is the ultimate Sumo wrestler in fighting games

You should ask me some stuff on SF3 if u want or SF4 or SF5
Last edited by Ruhab Dabeer; 2 months ago
drbluebox
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Nah Nah E.Honda birthplace is from Japan and is fully Japanese. His origin is in the east. He is the ultimate Sumo wrestler in fighting games

And in the Japanese version of SF2 he wasn't the Yokozuna he was training to be the best.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Have a question to the character Dudley.

Is there any differences to Balrog in terms of the personality?
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Have a question to the character Dudley.

Is there any differences to Balrog in terms of the personality?
Yeah of course. Dudley the best boxer I'm England is very posh and is very "GENTLEMEN LIKE" he is very respective of everyone but despises ppl like Balrog and canonically they both fought as well making Dudley the Victor between their fight. Dudley is respective to any fighter and meets Ryu in SF3 and sees him as a worthy opponent but loses. Dudley is very strong too and he beat ,Gill the antagonist of SF3 , up.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah of course. Dudley the best boxer I'm England is very posh and is very "GENTLEMEN LIKE" he is very respective of everyone but despises ppl like Balrog and canonically they both fought as well making Dudley the Victor between their fight. Dudley is respective to any fighter and meets Ryu in SF3 and sees him as a worthy opponent but loses. Dudley is very strong too and he beat ,Gill the antagonist of SF3 , up.
And what is about Balrog, the other boxer in SF universe? he seems to be rude and a swanky dude. So does he fight just for fame and the glory? also the same reason why he joint Shadaloo? have never understand his intentions.
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
And what is about Balrog, the other boxer in SF universe? he seems to be rude and a swanky dude. So does he fight just for fame and the glory? also the same reason why he joint Shadaloo? have never understand his intentions.
Yes Balrog was a vicious boxer that is hungry for money and will do anything for it. His story is that he got banned for boxing because he was way too deadly and cheated in matches. He joined Shadaloo because he had no money so M,Bison the leader of Shadaloo hired him because he was impressed by his deadliness and was hired and earned money. He also adopted someone called Ed and Balrog was happy to do this and taught him his boxing skills. That story continues in SF5
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes Balrog was a vicious boxer that is hungry for money and will do anything for it. His story is that he got banned for boxing because he was way too deadly and cheated in matches. He joined Shadaloo because he had no money so M,Bison the leader of Shadaloo hired him because he was impressed by his deadliness and was hired and earned money. He also adopted someone called Ed and Balrog was happy to do this and taught him his boxing skills. That story continues in SF5
After some days I rested here are my next questions about the character DeeJay this time:

First of all: what kind of martial artist he is? a kickboxer? how did he become a fighter anyway? looks like that he is rather a dancer than a fighter.
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
After some days I rested here are my next questions about the character DeeJay this time:

First of all: what kind of martial artist he is? a kickboxer? how did he become a fighter anyway? looks like that he is rather a dancer than a fighter.
Yeah Dee Jay was orginally meant to be some clone of Fei Long but they scrapped that idea. He does Jamaican kickboxing and he is very jolly and that's his story reallly
He met up with Sagat at one time and beat him and he makes albums , I guess there isn't really much about him
Last edited by Ruhab Dabeer; 1 month ago
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah Dee Jay was orginally meant to be some clone of Fei Long but they scrapped that idea. He does Jamaican kickboxing and he is very jolly and that's his story reallly
He met up with Sagat at one time and beat him and he makes albums , I guess there isn't really much about him
Some questions about attacks of certain characters:

How M.Bison uses his psycho crusher? what is the the 'energy tail' around him?
What Guile is doing that he can produce his so called the sonic boom?
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
Some questions about attacks of certain characters:

How M.Bison uses his psycho crusher? what is the the 'energy tail' around him?
What Guile is doing that he can produce his so called the sonic boom?
Yeah the energy tail with Bison is with using his psycho power which is his power he embodies. He performs by just spinning his body and have a look at frames to see what I mean by that

Guile does a Sonic Boom I think by focussing his ki energy. But Honestly do u need to know that like just know that all of them are focusing on their ki energy and then KABOOOMM!!!

Ask me some on SF1 Chars like Adon or Gen or Ask me some SF3 like Urien would be good or Hugo or Yun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (198)
67.81%
No (94)
32.19%

Watched Threads