The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Transferring to LJMU after Foundation Year

hi, I just want to know if anyone has transferred into LJMU, and how to do it . I emailed them but haven't replied. Im doing a foundation year of psychology & criminology at Hope uni, but I really like LJMU biomedical science degree. Im not happy at all. And Id like to transfer there, even though with a foundation year.
thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
hi, I just want to know if anyone has transferred into LJMU, and how to do it . I emailed them but haven't replied. Im doing a foundation year of psychology & criminology at Hope uni, but I really like LJMU biomedical science degree. Im not happy at all. And Id like to transfer there, even though with a foundation year.
thanks.

You are transferring with a different foundation course? Do you have the entrance requirements for Biomed? How do you know you can cope or it is the right course? If you dont have the science then maybe you are better going back to college and doing an access course?

Ring admissions and dont rely on email.
Liverpool
Reply 2
My foundation year is more generic, I thought it’ll be about psychology but it’s about science(biology, Chen, geography) and psychology and computer science. So I don’t like it at all.
Well, I did Bio, Chem & Maths A levels. But I chose this course because I thought I’ll be okay, but I don’t like it. So I want to do a bio med degree even though I have to do foundation year.
I just want to know, how can I transfer? Do I use UCAS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending