Took my Friday pill on a Saturday Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So I’ve just started on the pill yesterday and I took a Friday one but it was a Saturday bc I had a moment😂 it was the first one of the pack and all of them are the same colour- should it matter? Should I just carry on and pretend that today is Saturday even though it’s Sunday, or should I take 2 today and also will I be safe to have unprotected sex or should I use other contraceptive method as aswell
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It doesn't matter, the days are just there to make it easier for you to keep track. You don't need to take 2 pills together. If you started taking the pill on the first day of you period, then you are safe to have unprotected sex. If you started it any other time, you need to use condoms for 7 days.
tazatziki
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you! X
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
carry on using the correct days, ie take Sunday on sunday, Monday on Monday and just leave the sat on there... the days will help you keep track so you don't miss one, then you can take the last one at the end, it doesn't matter so much then, there's one left you won't get mixed up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (81)
52.6%
No (24)
15.58%
I'm not old enough (49)
31.82%

Watched Threads