xxrachelsxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have just started EPQ but really struggling on choosing a title, and all my class has found it easy. I am wanting to do something either psychology or English related, preferably I could intertwine both, as I cannot decide whether to do psychology or English at Uni. any ideas for EPQ titles?
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As you're interested in doing psychology or English, there must be elements of each that interest you.

Start by picking a topic from either that you enjoy. It is probably quite easy to intertwine the two in analysing themes in a certain book, say.

Worry about what your question should be after you've done some reading.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xxrachelsxx)
I have just started EPQ but really struggling on choosing a title, and all my class has found it easy. I am wanting to do something either psychology or English related, preferably I could intertwine both, as I cannot decide whether to do psychology or English at Uni. any ideas for EPQ titles?
I'm a fan of making it relevant to the course you apply to study at uni.

If you cant decide then you just need to read articles that concern Psychology and or English and keep jotting down ideas. More articles you read, then the more knowledgeable you will become. The value of English in Psych or Psych in English lit or studies?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (665)
33.52%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (845)
42.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.41%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.49%

Watched Threads