The Student Room Group

Biology gcse mock aqa p1

So, I've got a biology mock tomorrow. How do I revise for it when I know nothing about it?
Original post by S_x_m_x
So, I've got a biology mock tomorrow. How do I revise for it when I know nothing about it?

Hello, I'd go to BBC Bitesize: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/z9ddmp3

Here you can read up on all the topics you'll need to know about and you can watch videos and do interactive tests on each part. Use these tests to work out the topics you find the most difficult and make flashcards on these and use them to test yourself. Once you've revised using these flashcards, I'd recommend doing at least one past paper to practise. Hope this helps. :smile:
Have your teachers not told you the topics that are going to be on the exam, if they hadn't then they should also if you are doing paper 1 then the topics should be:
cells and transport
cell division
communicable diseases
preventing and treating disease
non-communicable disease
photosynthesis
respiration
B1-B9 , also using seneca is quite good for last minute revision i hope i helped lol goodluck
Reply 3
Original post by rebeccaxrss
Have your teachers not told you the topics that are going to be on the exam, if they hadn't then they should also if you are doing paper 1 then the topics should be:
cells and transport
cell division
communicable diseases
preventing and treating disease
non-communicable disease
photosynthesis
respiration
B1-B9 , also using seneca is quite good for last minute revision i hope i helped lol goodluck

She's told us but idk how to actually revise it and thank you for replying
oh well have you tried using flashcards or answering some questions online? If you go to youtube and search up biology quick fire questions paper 1 some videos should come up and the questions you get wrong you can revise over them x
Reply 5
oh well have you tried using flashcards or answering some questions online? If you go to youtube and search up biology quick fire questions paper 1 some videos should come up and the questions you get wrong you can revise over them x

I've tried but I'll try again thank you so much
awh im sorry goodluck tho
Reply 7
awh im sorry goodluck tho

Thank you so much, I'm sorry it's late it

Quick Reply

Latest