The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton university interview for pharmacy

Hi guys,

I have interview at Brighton university for pharmacy at the end of this month. I am stress and I do not know what I am suppose to do.

I have never been in interveiw before.
When I read the time of the start and finsh of the interview I notice that the interview will be about 3 hours.

My English is second language and I feel speaking for 2 hours will make me nerves and anxious.

Please, could you give me an advice?

if you have an interview in brighton university for pharmacy, could please tell what is the interview about?
Hi @Sara3454

Please do not worry for your interview day, we look to make all our interview attendees comfortable and supported whilst with us.

For the best advice on what to expect on the day from a student's perspective, I would recommend talking to our Unibuddy Maram, who is currently on the Pharmacy course here. She will be happy to talk you through the process and what she experienced.

I hope this is helpful, we look forward to meeting you! :smile:

Danielle
University of Brighton Rep
:nyan:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by Sara3454
Hi guys,

I have interview at Brighton university for pharmacy at the end of this month. I am stress and I do not know what I am suppose to do.

I have never been in interveiw before.
When I read the time of the start and finsh of the interview I notice that the interview will be about 3 hours.

My English is second language and I feel speaking for 2 hours will make me nerves and anxious.

Please, could you give me an advice?

if you have an interview in brighton university for pharmacy, could please tell what is the interview about?

Hey what did they ask?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending