Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
study maths bio and chem. last year i put so much effort in and now this year im just slacking and struggling just burnt out in general
Cant do it
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh my days this is exactly what I'm doing too and it's so sad since y13 is the year that counts the most😭
Hope u find something that motivates you to get back in the game. I suggest you do maybe the tiniest bit of revision each day maybe like 30min a day and slowly get into a routine, then maybe u can increase the time??? Hope that helps
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Literally me. I was predicted 4A*s thanks to all the hard work I put in during Y12 but I came out with 4A's instead and missed my firm because I was burnt out. If I were you I would enjoy Christmas and use it to recharge yourself then start studying seriously from Jan onwards.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (75)
27.17%
No - I have already returned home (32)
11.59%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (57)
20.65%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (30)
10.87%
No - I live at home during term anyway (82)
29.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise