what should you do after a girl notices you checking her out Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
this really good looking girl was wear pink leggings, naturally I checked her out and she caught me mid glance. I looked at her she looked at me it was awkward. in the end I lost and looked at my phone and never looked up after.

what is the best action in these situations.

she was 10/10
alliswell
Badges: 10
Report 2 weeks ago
Definitely make a move! Go talk to her. Approach her if you're interested. Better regret about doing something than regret about doing nothing.
taylirr
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
this really good looking girl was wear pink leggings, naturally I checked her out and she caught me mid glance. I looked at her she looked at me it was awkward. in the end I lost and looked at my phone and never looked up after.

she was 10/10
talk to her
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

she was 10/10
Smile broadly. and say hi. How are you? Whats your name? Easy ,and you will survive and live afterwards! lol.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Look bitty and dopey like you were staring in blank space and move to find something else to do like a bloke and ignore her for a while. She'll wonder and think about what you did and think about you and you have another chance to get her thinking about you if you stare at her again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (100)
48.08%
No (31)
14.9%
I'm not old enough (77)
37.02%

Watched Threads