The Student Room Group

What are some good movies on netflix?

Not horror :smile:
Reply 1
Bird Box is a great film on Netflix, or the hunger games series.
Vs is literally one of my all time favourite movies, I can’t recommend it enough.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Non-Stop: action thriller set on an aeroplane (edge of your seat viewing but nothing scary as I hate horror movies and jump scares)

When Harry Met Sally: adorable rom-com (my partner doesn’t like romcoms at all but he enjoyed this one!)

The Little Prince: beautiful animation based on the famous book (Make sure you get the right one about the mom organising her daughters life)

Monster House: scary animated movie but nothing terrifying as it’s for kids

The Bookshop: a very sweet, heart-wrenching underrated movie with Bill Nye

Goosebumps: really cool tongue-in-cheek (maybe a little cringe at times) movie based on R.L Stine’s Goosebumps series

Spider-Man Homecoming: idk your stance on superhero movies but Tom Holland is a brilliant Spider-Man

(It’s not a film but pls watch Over the Garden Wall it’s a very short series and each episode is 10 minutes long and I adore it)
Original post by Kryptonitekid43
Vs is literally one do my favourite all time movies, I can’t recommend it enough.

let's give it a go
Fractured is pretty good if you're into psychological thrillers.

Synopsis: "After his wife and injured daughter disappear from the emergency room, a man becomes convinced the hospital is hiding something."
Original post by gr8wizard10
let's give it a go

Yes, even if you don’t like it I hope you’ll be able to appreciate the story it’s telling.
ugh was just about to suggest insidious

shrek
white chicks
you (it’s more of a thriller)
finding nemo
norbit
hangover
haunted house (it’s a comedy)
freaky friday

wait idk if they’re all on netflix
Reply 8
Baby Driver's amazing
Original post by Kryptonitekid43
Yes, even if you don’t like it I hope you’ll be able to appreciate the story it’s telling.

watched it last night. great plot - powerful messaging especially how the protagonist didn’t violate slaughter in that last battle.

maturity, growth and understanding

good recommend, thanks
Original post by gr8wizard10
watched it last night. great plot - powerful messaging especially how the protagonist didn’t violate slaughter in that last battle.

maturity, growth and understanding

good recommend, thanks

Thank you for watching, glad you liked it :smile:
Marriage Story
Black Panther
Rounders
The Irishman
Dolemite Is My Name
Definitely the Irishman.
Original post by Elzon
Not horror :smile:

the best movie I watched on netflix is Bird Box. I've watched it like three times.

Quick Reply

Latest