The Student Room Group

Harassment

Is a guy messaging a girl online (4/5 messages) her ignoring him then messaging her again about 5 months later going to get him in trouble ?
What do you mean by trouble? If the messages are just innocent and she doesn't want to reply it's probably just annoying but you won't be in trouble for it. If the messages are rude or explicit and unwanted- depending on the severity- you can get into serious trouble
Original post by JDavies673
Is a guy messaging a girl online (4/5 messages) her ignoring him then messaging her again about 5 months later going to get him in trouble ?

No, I think it's perfectly fine to message her again but if she still doesn't reply then don't bother.

She must have her own reasons why she didn't reply you the first time.
You messaged 4/5 times without a response? You need to have more self control. Nothing is going to happen, but just stop.
Reply 4
No but you should probably take a hint..
Reply 5
Original post by Napp
No but you should probably take a hint..

I knew a person from school and I messaged her one time and she didn’t reply and then I messaged her again in which she didn’t reply then she blocked me on Facebook. A couple months later I then messaged her on Instagram asking what I’d done wrong as we were friend she before but she didn’t reply. I never said anything nasty have I committed a crime ?
Original post by JDavies673
I knew a person from school and I messaged her one time and she didn’t reply and then I messaged her again in which she didn’t reply then she blocked me on Facebook. A couple months later I then messaged her on Instagram asking what I’d done wrong as we were friend she before but she didn’t reply. I never said anything nasty have I committed a crime ?

Some girls are like that and I'm pretty sure she's just not interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending