The Student Room Group

You need to do an all-nighter? Sis, so do I! 😍💀

This thread is made for all those who need to do the dreaded all-nighter, yet cannot do it alone. Come here and see if anyone else is doing one, find a buddy and crack on, sisters. By the power of sisterhood, we shall defeat fatigue and attain the A*s we dream of.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

@Isabelpayne200

Will check with you on the following times:

12: 00 @Isabelpayne200 - I am still up, sis.
2:00
3:00 - I am stopping it now lol. Going to bed. @Isabelpayne200

4:00 - lol going to bed then probably (maybe)
(edited 4 years ago)
There’s something really great about the feeling you get when you realise you’ve been productively studying all night :smile:
Good luck!
(edited 4 years ago)
Yeah you know how I said the other day I haven't had to do an all nighter yet? I take that back. :lol:
Original post by Numb & Dumb
This thread is made for all those who need to do the dreaded all-nighter, yet cannot do it alone. Come here and see if anyone else is doing one, find a buddy and crack on, sisters. By the power of sisterhood, we shall defeat fatigue and attain the A*s we dream of.

Go sisters and all that
Original post by Icykitten
There’s something really great about the feeling you get when you realise you’ve been productively studying all night :smile:
Good luck!

Thank you so much! I would love to agree to that, except that I would not be speaking from experience as I love sleep too much to have often sacrificed it.
Original post by ayyyy.x
Go sisters and all that

#SisterStrong
#SisterStrength
Original post by MidgetFever
Yeah you know how I said the other day I haven't had to do an all nighter yet? I take that back. :lol:

hahahahaha This is a shame-free zone, sister. Joking.

We all have to do what we have to do. Best of luck with work tonight!! :smile:
Reply 8
What time is it for everyone lol
Original post by Mill1234
What time is it for everyone lol

Pardon?
Pardon?

What time is it for everyone around the world, I doubt everyone on here is from the same place
Pardon?

yr 13? and ima head out (jk i need sleep :O )
Original post by Mill1234
What time is it for everyone around the world, I doubt everyone on here is from the same place

Ooooh, sorry, it's 00:47 for me.

Original post by Sheperd23
yr 13? and ima head out (jk i need sleep :O )

Yeeee. You?
Night :smile:
Ooooh, sorry, it's 00:47 for me.

Yeeee. You?
Night :smile:

i am too :biggrin:
good luck!
Anyone doing an all-nighter like me? Helppp
Original post by Isabelpayne200
Anyone doing an all-nighter like me? Helppp

Hello! I am. I have a job application and a 3500 word essay to finish!
Hey guys I'm in the same boat :smile:
Year 13 here, with a summary on the French Vichy regime to do (not too bad to complete tbf), and an EPQ deadline for tomorrow! I had a really busy weekend, and I did absolutely NO work so I feel really guilty, and the homework is piling up.
Therefore, I decided I might as well do an all nighter, get as much homework if not all done tonight, and I can use my evenings after to crack on with revision :biggrin:
I also have to remove 2000 characters off my personal statement so that is going to be fun hahaha
Good luck everyone, keep in touch :>)
26/11/2019

Hello Sisters,

Sis is hyperventilating because sis did little today (hehe, sis loves sisself for being a walking self-loathing disaster :h:).

I am not going to bed at all tonight. Will login at around 5 in the morning to update. If anyone else is doing one tonight, good luck, we will both need it.
Original post by Numb &amp
26/11/2019

Hello Sisters,

Sis is hyperventilating because sis did little today (hehe, sis loves sisself for being a walking self-loathing disaster :h:).

I am not going to bed at all tonight. Will login at around 5 in the morning to update. If anyone else is doing one tonight, good luck, we will both need it.

I’m same, spent an hour on phone😓will stay up till 12ish
Original post by Isabelpayne200
I’m same, spent an hour on phone😓will stay up till 12ish

How did it go?

Quick Reply

Latest