Fayzan_Ali
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
prepared my ucas with 5 unis to apply for in accounting and finance to become chartered accountant but haven't sent and payed yet bc afraid maybe its not the right course for me and that to become a chartered accountant it takes 6 years with some difficult exams. You guys got any courses i should look into or do you reckon i stick with accounting and finance?I'm doing business law sociology a level. Whenever i think of any courses the ones that come to mind are IT or maybe law but again not too sure on these
Any thoughts/feedback appreciated
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Fayzan_Ali)
prepared my ucas with 5 unis to apply for in accounting and finance to become chartered accountant but haven't sent and payed yet bc afraid maybe its not the right course for me and that to become a chartered accountant it takes 6 years with some difficult exams. You guys got any courses i should look into or do you reckon i stick with accounting and finance?I'm doing business law sociology a level. Whenever i think of any courses the ones that come to mind are IT or maybe law but again not too sure on these
Any thoughts/feedback appreciated
Talk to chartered accountants. maybe even take a gap and get accountancy work experience or get some in the summer. Research what it involves. If you change your mind you can so UCAS extra or clearing and try fort something else. You must do more research though as you sound uncertain.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (273)
66.1%
No (140)
33.9%

Watched Threads