The Student Room Group

Guy girlie music

Have I got a girly taste in music- eg with songs where the girl is singing in first person?

Just like the song...

Rihanna - only girl in the world
Other Rihanna Beyoncé Shakira Backstreet Boys songs etc

Would u be bothered if ur bf listened to that kind of music would they seem less masculine

No trolls plZ
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Have I got a girly taste in music- eg with songs where the girl is singing in first person?

Just like the song...

Rihanna - only girl in the world
Other Rihanna Beyoncé Shakira Backstreet Boys songs etc

Would u be bothered if ur bf listened to that kind of music would they seem less masculine

No trolls plZ

Bumpa bumpa
Reply 2
Original post by inoubliable
mate. all my male friends refuse they listen to rihanna, beyonce, adele etc, yet they all know the lyrics to their songs.

i mean, there is literally nothing to say they are 'girlie' songs. I like these songs just as much as I like grime and rap and classical music. don't be ashamed of it, really. if your gf laughs at you or whatnot over something this silly, then f*ck them. it's not that deep, at all. it's just music after all.

True cheerz
Reply 3
One of the cool popular boys that went in my class listened to one direction.
But I don’t think we should “genderize” music, whats good music is good music doesn’t matter if you are a boy or a girl :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by UGP1023
One of the cool popular boys that went in my class listened to one direction.
But I don’t think we should “genderize” music, whats good music is good music doesn’t matter if you are a boy or a girl :smile:

Igy thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending