The Student Room Group

Why do girls apply foundation when they have clear skin?

so my gf has really nice soft skin. It’s soft and I love it. I love the feel of it. I touch her face every time I get the chance. Anyways the thing is she puts foundation and that thing for under eyes. I dnt understand why. There’s nothing to hide on her face. I wanna ask her this but idk man. To me she’s perfect! She doesn’t need makeup at all.
Tell her that!! Some girls do wear makeup just because they like, but many girls wear it because they’re insecure about their face and feel better when wearing foundation etc. Either way telling her you love her with and without makeup is a win win x
discolouration
Reply 3
Original post by Torigracex
Tell her that!! Some girls do wear makeup just because they like, but many girls wear it because they’re insecure about their face and feel better when wearing foundation etc. Either way telling her you love her with and without makeup is a win win x

I love her and I tell her that. I never bought up the makeup thing before. I want to but what if she gets upset or something.
Reply 4
Original post by IH8Studying
discolouration

Nah man, like I said it’s perfect.
Original post by Milan748
Nah man, like I said it’s perfect.

Well maybe she doesn’t feel the same way. Or maybe she does! foundation just makes your skin look even better. People wear makeup because it looks pretty and it’s fun!! have you ever thought of that? it makes people feel good. no ones thinking “is derek going to like my winged eyeliner”
Original post by Milan748
I love her and I tell her that. I never bought up the makeup thing before. I want to but what if she gets upset or something.

Obviously I don’t know you girlfriend so this is all just kinda generic advice but generally phrases like ‘I prefer you without makeup’ don’t go down well, you could ask her why she wears makeup (since most guys don’t know) and then you’ll know exactly why, or just keep doing what you’re doing and let her know you love her either which way

Quick Reply

Latest