chelseahazard
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I had a banking AC with Morgan Stanley (London) on Friday 22nd November for an Internship but I'm yet to hear back (today is Monday 25th). I know it may seem like its only been a couple of days but I have seen pretty much everywhere online that if I was successful at an AC, I would usually have been told later on the Friday or today (Monday) at the latest. I emailed the Recruitment team and they said they will contact me by Friday at the latest but surely this just means that I have been rejected and it just takes time for the formal rejection email/feedback to come through..

What are your guys experiences with AC response times? Am I being completely irrational?

Thanks,
Martin
dxvid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chelseahazard)
Hi,

I had a banking AC with Morgan Stanley (London) on Friday 22nd November for an Internship but I'm yet to hear back (today is Monday 25th). I know it may seem like its only been a couple of days but I have seen pretty much everywhere online that if I was successful at an AC, I would usually have been told later on the Friday or today (Monday) at the latest. I emailed the Recruitment team and they said they will contact me by Friday at the latest but surely this just means that I have been rejected and it just takes time for the formal rejection email/feedback to come through..

What are your guys experiences with AC response times? Am I being completely irrational?

Thanks,
Martin
The recruitment process is often unpredictable and it hasn't 1 full working day yet! There will be lots of applications for MS to process so it does take time. Often taken up to 3 weeks in my experiences. Hope it comes through soon
chelseahazard
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by dxvid)
The recruitment process is often unpredictable and it hasn't 1 full working day yet! There will be lots of applications for MS to process so it does take time. Often taken up to 3 weeks in my experiences. Hope it comes through soon
Thank you but I'm hearing everywhere that with Assessment centres/final interviews, if they want you they will give you the offer very soon...
dxvid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chelseahazard)
Thank you but I'm hearing everywhere that with Assessment centres/final interviews, if they want you they will give you the offer very soon...
As the saying goes, 'no news is good news'. Perhaps the recruiters had an event on Friday afternoon
sadge11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heyy Martin, long shot but how long did it take to hear back from MS regarding the AC (from your post last year) thankyou!! x
anonuser99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sadge11)
Heyy Martin, long shot but how long did it take to hear back from MS regarding the AC (from your post last year) thankyou!! x
Think MS is pretty quick. 2-3 days tops if you got an offer.
sadge11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonuser99)
Think MS is pretty quick. 2-3 days tops if you got an offer.
RIP i guess, ~10 days since my AC. its MO so maybe theres a chance; a fool can dream
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
57.69%
I don't have everything I need (143)
42.31%

Watched Threads