student467
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys! Im applying to Law at Worcester and I'm going crazy waiting for a response. Was hoping we could use this to keep each other updated. When did you apply and for what? Have you heard back yet? Were you reallocated?
Ethan-61001
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
All this waiting is killing me. I’ve applied to Worcester for medicine. Haven’t heard anything
just_adam
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I applied for English and German, but I haven't heard anything yet.
Anelson464
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m applying for english lit and Lang but no word yet
EmreUx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m applying for E&M. Still waiting.
my_man_123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Technically it would be 2020 applicants mate. I received an interview at Worcester for law
Lilymagri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
applied for maths and compsci. haven't heard anything ://////
isabelwade.x
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Applied for straight history, this wait is killing meeeee :/
a.simpson
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Applied for Biochemistry and Brasenose admissions in the official 2020 applicants thread said interviews would come out last week soooo :/
TheLinguaStar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve applied to study French and Arabic; in theory, interview invitations can be given out up to one week before your interview so there is no reason to worry just yet
ellie1812
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Applied for Earth Sciences :^) Honestly thought I would have heard back from them by now but I've got nothing :/ I went to an interview at imperial and other earth sci applicants at other colleges got their invites about two weeks ago...
karikowska
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Applied for pure cs, heard nothing for now the wait is rlly killing me....
aleksXD
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Applied for psych, also still waiting
favery_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
applied for earth sciences too, still haven't heard anything
diamantes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied to New College and I have my first interview there but all biochem applicants are allocated a second college for their second interview so I have a Biochemistry interview at Worcester now! What made you guys apply to Worcester? I hadn't really considered it!
k0k0
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Applied for E&M and I think I'm losing my mind lol.
rainame
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ethan-61001)
All this waiting is killing me. I’ve applied to Worcester for medicine. Haven’t heard anything
Same! rip both of us. If we hear nothing by friday we`ve failed it whoooo
rainame
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by diamantes)
I applied to New College and I have my first interview there but all biochem applicants are allocated a second college for their second interview so I have a Biochemistry interview at Worcester now! What made you guys apply to Worcester? I hadn't really considered it!
Personally it was the great location, the really nice and roomy accommodation (like seriously majority of rooms had mini fridges), 24/7 library, the really beautiful natural aspect (they literally had a duckling pond), the old and new architecture and just everything. It is beautiful. You will love it. Watch me not get in now.
diamantes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rainame)
Personally it was the great location, the really nice and roomy accommodation (like seriously majority of rooms had mini fridges), 24/7 library, the really beautiful natural aspect (they literally had a duckling pond), the old and new architecture and just everything. It is beautiful. You will love it. Watch me not get in now.
Mini fridges?!?!!!!!! I’m sold! This is great news though, thank you so much it sounds delightful! I had never made it far enough down the alphabet to even consider Worcester when applying - I chose New because I saw it in person and it looked exactly like a castle! Good luck with your application for medicine!!
TheLinguaStar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by diamantes)
The main reason why I liked Worcester is that it’s a balance between “proper” old-fashioned Oxford colleges and newer, more relaxed ones - so it’s fancy and beautiful but it’s also got a relaxed feel to it which imo places like Christchurch and Magdalen College didn’t have.

Also it’s got a great placement - near the station and by the town centre but not noisy or busy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (67)
17.91%
No one else does (120)
32.09%
I'm embarrassed about my background (39)
10.43%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (126)
33.69%
We don't use a video platform (6)
1.6%
I don't have a camera (9)
2.41%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.87%

Watched Threads