SimplyChi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So the applications opened today for Unilever's 2020 apprenticeship intake. I've applied for Level 3 business administration myself, has anyone else applied? How did you find the process?
gycors
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm applying to the Project Management one! I am finishing off the application now, can you tell me more about the process since you applied earlier? Thanks in advance!
SimplyChi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
As soon as I finished the application, I used the online hub thing to complete a situational judgement test. That's basically where they give you hypothetical situations and you choose how you would react. I've been waiting to find out if I've got through to the next stage for a couple of months. I'll keep you updated
gycors
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Great thanks for letting me know! The deadline is on 19/01 so you should get an answer soon!
SimplyChi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Oh hopefully I'll hear something around then. How did your application go? Did you go straight on to the SJT?
Kango4532
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If anyone gets to the video interview, please mention the questions here so it can help anyone else out, also is there even a video interview stage becasue on the website it mentioned the situational judgement test and then assessment centre.
SimplyChi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm fairly certain there is no video interview. I think if you get through the SJT then they invite you to the Assesment Centre
Kango4532
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ok, if i get into the assessment centre, il post how it went and what they asked, hopefully we get in to it.
Kango4532
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SimplyChi)
I'm fairly certain there is no video interview. I think if you get through the SJT then they invite you to the Assesment Centre
just asked someone, they said they had a video interview for an apprenticesihp programme from uni last year, now im confused on if there will be one for this year,

where did u get your information from?
mnibdek
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Applied for Digital Marketing Level 6, been waiting almost 4 months for a response
SimplyChi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kango4532)
just asked someone, they said they had a video interview for an apprenticesihp programme from uni last year, now im confused on if there will be one for this year,

where did u get your information from?
I've only applied for Level 3 so it might be different but on the website portal it says next stage: Assesment Centre
student1608
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
there was a video interview last year but they scrapped it for this year, it’s SJT then straight to assessment centre. Got this info from 3 different people working at Unilever currently
Markianb12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
what happens if you apply for a higher apprenticeship level 4 but then after you finish it want to do a level 6 in the same company and and fields like project management because Unilever offer both level 4 and level 6 project management
Doni2444
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Can anyone help out with the SJT, I'm due to do it, but want to know how long it takes before I start, and what it roughly includes. Any help?
SimplyChi
Rep:
?
Markianb12 I think when I spoke to Unilever at an apprenticeship show they said that most of their apprentices continue working with them or go on to do another apprenticeship with them

Doni2444 From what I remember, it only takes about 15-20 minutes and I 5hibk it's 15 questions that are hypothetical situations about things that might come up on the job and how you would react. There's no time constraints I don't think, so just read through what it says and think about your answers
Angello12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have applied for the digital marketing level 3 apprenticeship. Waiting on a response...
Does anyone know how many apprentices they take on in total?
SimplyChi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm not sure. i wanted to do Digital Marketing but they only do Business Administration in Kingston. Did you apply for Leatherhead?
Doni2444
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SimplyChi)
I'm not sure. i wanted to do Digital Marketing but they only do Business Administration in Kingston. Did you apply for Leatherhead?
They are offering 3 apprenticeships in London, with 3 positions available in each. Can't comment about other locations. I've submitted my SJT, would love to know when they plan on getting back to us, or dates of assessment days..
SimplyChi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Doni2444)
They are offering 3 apprenticeships in London, with 3 positions available in each. Can't comment about other locations. I've submitted my SJT, would love to know when they plan on getting back to us, or dates of assessment days.
Yeah, im aware. I applied on the first day the applications opened and have been waiting ever since. i've had three emails telling me they're still reviewing my applaition
Doni2444
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Doni2444)
They are offering 3 apprenticeships in London, with 3 positions available in each. Can't comment about other locations. I've submitted my SJT, would love to know when they plan on getting back to us, or dates of assessment days..
Oops was meant to CC @Angello12 in, not you. Sorry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (185)
67.52%
No (89)
32.48%

Watched Threads