Mattp9850
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MacieMacMahon)
My grades are ABB, what are yours?
I got A*ABBc, I completed a year a uni and left. Wasn't for me at all! But I've also had two years since working and out of education. So hopefully it doesn't go against too much.

Good luck tomorrow! Hope it all goes well for you
Heather_.jones
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MacieMacMahon)
they invited me up to have an interview and group work thing next week
How did it go? I’ve applied for the same apprenticeship but I’m still waiting to hear back
Dexterdog1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Heather_.jones)
How did it go? I’ve applied for the same apprenticeship but I’m still waiting to hear back
What apprenticeship was this for ?
SimplyChi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've applied for the level 3 business administration at Kingston. Been waiting a good couple of months and keep getting emails saying they're unable to confirm if I am through to the next stage. I emailed them today to ask if they know when we will find out
Dexterdog1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SimplyChi)
I've applied for the level 3 business administration at Kingston. Been waiting a good couple of months and keep getting emails saying they're unable to confirm if I am through to the next stage. I emailed them today to ask if they know when we will find out
Mine was the level 3 digital marketing and am in same boat / this apprenticeship applying is hellish ! Best one was WH Smith / online form online test and then assessment and found out in 2 days
Kango4532
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
still waiting for the apprenticeship program people to get in contact, so there wont be any video interviews for this year?
Dexterdog1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kango4532)
still waiting for the apprenticeship program people to get in contact, so there wont be any video interviews for this year?
Think it is straight to AC
elle.d79204
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When did the digital marketing degree apprenticeship applications close? I'm confused as it still let me apply but it says 'register interest' whereas the others say 'apply now'.
Dexterdog1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by elle.d79204)
When did the digital marketing degree apprenticeship applications close? I'm confused as it still let me apply but it says 'register interest' whereas the others say 'apply now'.
I applied in November and it closed in February - you have prob registered for the next years which will open in October
Mel2500
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Dexterdog1)
Think it is straight to AC
Maybe you’d be best to email the team. I did, and they said unfortunately they couldn’t carry my application on further, then in the email sent some tips on a taking situational judgment test in future! I was getting impatient, and they weren’t great with communication. I found compared to other apprenticeships, their process wasn’t always clear, and lacked communication with candidates. I wish you the best of luck!
Mattp9850
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm really sorry to hear that Mel2500!

I decided to follow suit and emailed them a few minutes ago. I guess I'd rather be put out of my misery than left hanging. Sucks because they'd be my first choice out of apprenticeships!

What SJT stuff did they give you?
hannahgeo123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mattp9850)
I'm really sorry to hear that Mel2500!

I decided to follow suit and emailed them a few minutes ago. I guess I'd rather be put out of my misery than left hanging. Sucks because they'd be my first choice out of apprenticeships!

What SJT stuff did they give you?
So did I! They are going to be inundated with emails from eager degree apprentices!
Mattp9850
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hannahgeo123)
So did I! They are going to be inundated with emails from eager degree apprentices!
Maybe it's all an elaborate patience test, three emails before the deadline and you're out 😂 can't help but feel sorry for the poor recruitment staff over the next few weeks 😅

To be fair, I think the deadline for mine was only the 28th of February.. So I'm just being a little antsy!

What did you apply for?
Dexterdog1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mel2500)
Maybe you’d be best to email the team. I did, and they said unfortunately they couldn’t carry my application on further, then in the email sent some tips on a taking situational judgment test in future! I was getting impatient, and they weren’t great with communication. I found compared to other apprenticeships, their process wasn’t always clear, and lacked communication with candidates. I wish you the best of luck!
Ah wow thanks do you have an email address ? Can’t find one BT is just as bad lol it’s quite painful - have you been successful with anything
hannahgeo123
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe it's all an elaborate patience test, three emails before the deadline and you're out 😂 can't help but feel sorry for the poor recruitment staff over the next few weeks 😅

To be fair, I think the deadline for mine was only the 28th of February.. So I'm just being a little antsy!

What did you apply for?
I have no idea when the deadline for mine was but I applied like 2 months ago so I'm getting restless! I applied for the chartered manager programme, how about you?
Mattp9850
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Dexterdog1)
Ah wow thanks do you have an email address ? Can’t find one BT is just as bad lol it’s quite painful - have you been successful with anything
[email protected] com
Mattp9850
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have no idea when the deadline for mine was but I applied like 2 months ago so I'm getting restless! I applied for the chartered manager programme, how about you?
I applied for chemical engineering at port sunlight. I applied mid January as well. From what I saw the deadline for most of the level 6 stuff was deadlined at the 28th according to Ucas

Is that at Port Sunlight or south west?
hannahgeo123
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied for chemical engineering at port sunlight. I applied mid January as well. From what I saw the deadline for most of the level 6 stuff was deadlined at the 28th according to Ucas

Is that at Port Sunlight or south west?
Hopefully we hear soon then, and I got the choice between Kingston and Leatherhead.
Mattp9850
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hopefully we hear soon then, and I got the choice between Kingston and Leatherhead.
Fingers crossed! Keep me posted with how you get on. Good luck!

I haven't seen anyone else applying for port sunlight yet, not sure it to feel lonely and worried or greatful.. I mean they can't reject me if no one else applies right? 😂😂
Mattp9850
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey guys,

I had an email back from Unilever this morning.

I was still told that my application is currently under review, but also that they are looking to run the discovery centres until the end of April and will give at least a weeks notice.

I think that's a generalisation and not course specific from the email. It's not much of a clarification, but should mean that we will all hear within the next 6 weeks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (288)
34.2%
No (554)
65.8%

Watched Threads