Snap me too asked me to confirm my schooling
hannahgeo123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Dexterdog1)
Snap me too asked me to confirm my schooling
Ooh strange I haven't been asked anything like that, what did they want confirming?
Dexterdog1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hannahgeo123)
Ooh strange I haven't been asked anything like that, what did they want confirming?
Year and results which is odd as was on cv and application
hannahgeo123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Year and results which is odd as was on cv and application
Probably a good sign though as I doubt they'd bother chasing it up if they were about to reject you!
SpottyGenuis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied for the Degree Apprentice, heard nothing after the SJT's and then this week get a email asking me to confirm my highest level of education. Bad news for them I'll be withdrawing as another large company has offered now!

I got this email on Weds:
'Thank you for your application to our Apprenticeship scheme. Could you please confirm the highest level of qualification you have completed during your education (i.e. GCSE, A-Level, Degree etc) If you have completed a degree, could you please confirm the dates during which this was completed, the subject this was in and the grade you achieved?'

Then got a email saying they'd process my response shortly but another company has offered me a role and assessment centred me quicker than them

Good Luck all!
Last edited by SpottyGenuis; 3 weeks ago
hannahgeo123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SpottyGenuis)
I applied for the Degree Apprentice, heard nothing after the SJT's and then this week get a email asking me to confirm my highest level of education. Bad news for them I'll be withdrawing as another large company has offered now!

'Thank you for your application to our Apprenticeship scheme. Could you please confirm the highest level of qualification you have completed during your education (i.e. GCSE, A-Level, Degree etc) If you have completed a degree, could you please confirm the dates during which this was completed, the subject this was in and the grade you achieved?'

Then got a email saying they'd process my response shortly but another company has offered me a role and assessment centred me quicker than them

Good Luck all!
Congrats on getting a DA - you must be so excited! Where are you off to if you don't mind me asking?
Markianb12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

Good Luck all!
which assessment center did you get into
SpottyGenuis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Congrats on getting a DA - you must be so excited! Where are you off to if you don't mind me asking?
Not sure if we are allowed to say yet as they're still announcing to other candidates but a Major Home,TV,Mobile and broadband provider

(Original post by Markianb12)
which assessment center did you get into
^^
hannahgeo123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Not sure if we are allowed to say yet as they're still announcing to other candidates but a Major Home,TV,Mobile and broadband provider

^^
Of course, congrats again!!
Dexterdog1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone else had an email today / just got one saying congrats I have passed the SJT and they will let me know if successful for the discovery centres / how can you be successful but not guarantee getting to next stage ?
hannahgeo123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone else had an email today / just got one saying congrats I have passed the SJT and they will let me know if successful for the discovery centres / how can you be successful but not guarantee getting to next stage ?
I haven't had anything today. That is strange; maybe they just take the highest scorers?? But it seems strange they'd tell you you'd passed it. Well done anyway - I hope we all get a straight answer soon!
Aphrodite99
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got exactly the same I emailed them about it and they said they need to make a shortlist of people who passed the SJT and those will go to the AC
Dexterdog1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Aphrodite99)
I got exactly the same I emailed them about it and they said they need to make a shortlist of people who passed the SJT and those will go to the AC
God what’s the point in telling us we have passed then lol
Markianb12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I know right just tell us if we got into the assessment center
Dexterdog1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Markianb12)
I know right just tell us if we got into the assessment center
Crazy lol same as BT got a yes you have passed interview and will be in touch if you get through to AC
Markianb12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
same with all the other one except now even assessment center will be dead cause it's supposed to be fun and now it will be live interview cause of Corona virus
PinkRhino
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve applied to the chartered manager role where I recieved a offer a few weeks ago however there was no given days of the assessment centre and told me to check another day.I checked today and my application is blank and currently says next step assessment centre and the current status is blank. I really hope they did not decline the offer, I would be so gutted ☹️
hannahgeo123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PinkRhino)
I’ve applied to the chartered manager role where I recieved a offer a few weeks ago however there was no given days of the assessment centre and told me to check another day.I checked today and my application is blank and currently says next step assessment centre and the current status is blank. I really hope they did not decline the offer, I would be so gutted ☹️
Hi, I've applied for the same one, but I haven't heard anything yet. Try sending them an email to find out. tbh I reckon assessment days will end up being postponed or online or something.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (288)
34.2%
No (554)
65.8%

Watched Threads