Lump on my Penis - Should I be concerned? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi All, before I start, I spoke to 111 today and they didn't seem concerned and advised I seen a GP in 7 working days. I won't be able to see a GP till Thursday anyway.

So, I've recently noticed that I've had a small lump on the shaft of my penis appear. It is under the skin and I can only feel it when erect. It's a small hard lump and it's only appeared in the last 7 days since I had some swelling down there.

I've given it a google on the NHS and it doesn't sound like an STI, but I'm unsure.

Any ideas?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi All, before I start, I spoke to 111 today and they didn't seem concerned and advised I seen a GP in 7 working days. I won't be able to see a GP till Thursday anyway.

So, I've recently noticed that I've had a small lump on the shaft of my penis appear. It is under the skin and I can only feel it when erect. It's a small hard lump and it's only appeared in the last 7 days since I had some swelling down there.

I've given it a google on the NHS and it doesn't sound like an STI, but I'm unsure.

Any ideas?
Honestly the best thing to do is to wait and see what your GP says. You've spoken to 111 and they aren't concerned which is good. Googling your symptoms is never a good idea, so just wait it out, keep an eye on it and see what your doctor thinks.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Doesn't sound like an STI, but obviously getting your GP to have a look is the most sensible course of action.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (95)
47.98%
No (30)
15.15%
I'm not old enough (73)
36.87%

Watched Threads