Cindy99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone. I have sent off my university applications and was wondering if any of you guys know how long it takes to receive offers for universities like Birmingham and queen Mary and Royal Holloway ...
thevamps99xo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi! honestly it can vary. I applied for the 2017/18 academic year and was not expecting any replies straight away, but by the time I went to sleep the day my application was officially sent off I'd had two conditional offers, then the rest came the next day. It can vary from uni to uni, so its just a waiting game to be honest. I wish you the very best of luck
Cindy99
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by thevamps99xo)
Hi! honestly it can vary. I applied for the 2017/18 academic year and was not expecting any replies straight away, but by the time I went to sleep the day my application was officially sent off I'd had two conditional offers, then the rest came the next day. It can vary from uni to uni, so its just a waiting game to be honest. I wish you the very best of luck
thank you
wilsonatorisme
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I received my QMUL and RHUL offers (Computer Science) within a week of sending
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (57)
31.15%
No I don't (90)
49.18%
I work during the holidays (36)
19.67%

Watched Threads