The Student Room Group

Applying to Uni - Not sure which qualifications I have

I am currently stuck at the education section of my ucas application cause I'm unsure of what to put for the qualifications bit.

I'm currently studying Year 2 of Level 3 IT (which is the Extended Diploma), but was already awarded a 90-credit Diploma for the first half.

So should I list the extended diploma as pending and then also list my 90-credit diploma or should I just put my extended diploma down?

Sorry if the question is dumb, no one else in my family has gone to university so i don't have anyone i can immediately ask

Reply 1
Put the diploma down and the extended diploma as pending.
Original post by LuleGool
I am currently stuck at the education section of my ucas application cause I'm unsure of what to put for the qualifications bit.

I'm currently studying Year 2 of Level 3 IT (which is the Extended Diploma), but was already awarded a 90-credit Diploma for the first half.

So should I list the extended diploma as pending and then also list my 90-credit diploma or should I just put my extended diploma down?

Sorry if the question is dumb, no one else in my family has gone to university so i don't have anyone i can immediately ask

Hey, :biggrin:

It's best to put down the 90 Credit Diploma result and then put down the Extended Diploma as pending.

This gives admissions teams a good idea of how you performed in the first year and can work similar to a predicted grade.

Tom :top2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending