r1.ayy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know from last year, what’s going to be asked on the video interview?
Suds1310
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve applied for accounting insight week in Manchester so not exactly same as you. I have completed game unlocked so just waiting to hear if I get video interview. Good luck for yours
Last edited by Suds1310; 1 month ago
Lifestoolong
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Suds1310)
I see that a few people have emails explaining next step in process. I haven’t received one and when I log into account to says application is under review. I have applied for accounting insight week in Manchester but not received an email. Anyone else in same position?
I’m in the same position as you- I applied for accounting insight week and haven’t received a next steps email. Just the one ages ago saying they would be in touch with the next steps 1-2 weeks after 19th Feb.
r4h4t
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got the business insight week email also about 19th of Feb review.

It's good of them to invite us for a day in the summer if we don't get in.
Lifestoolong
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone else apply for the EY business academy?
iBearHQ
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got my email about the next steps!
Last edited by iBearHQ; 1 month ago
r4h4t
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lifestoolong)
Did but didn't get in.
Lifestoolong
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just got my “next steps” email. If they are interested they will invite me to a webinar (what’s that?🤓) on 3rd,4th or 5th of March.
Suds1310
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just got my “next steps” email. If they are interested they will invite me to a webinar (what’s that?🤓) on 3rd,4th or 5th of March.
I’ve had the same, no idea what webinar involves
ramin_2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got an offer yesterday
parkerlint
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Applied for audit graduate scheme reading office, got 9200 something for the career unlocked and then received an email after the test saying that I didn’t make the cut I thought I did quite well or am I just delusional I’m very confused
Lifestoolong
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ramin_2003)
Got an offer yesterday
Congratulations!
Lifestoolong
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by parkerlint)
Applied for audit graduate scheme reading office, got 9200 something for the career unlocked and then received an email after the test saying that I didn’t make the cut I thought I did quite well or am I just delusional I’m very confused
That sounds like an amazing score, sorry you didn’t get it. I’m at school still and applying for work experience, so maybe it’s a different test/higher boundary for the graduate scheme... do they give any other feedback?
mathsalevels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by parkerlint)
That’s a really good score! They could be more interested in the report of your performance and how you approached the games.
Amk.1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone applied to Belfast business insight week?
Balkwill1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone received an offer but havn't recieved any information about the offer or how to accept it? emails, or anything on the online portal? help, confused
Mubarkdu
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Balkwill1)
Anyone received an offer but havn't recieved any information about the offer or how to accept it? emails, or anything on the online portal? help, confused
Bruh...are you talking about the insight weeks or flying start degree??????????
Balkwill1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mubarkdu)
Bruh...are you talking about the insight weeks or flying start degree??????????
digital audit grad scheme
Mubarkdu
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Balkwill1)
digital audit grad scheme
Congratulations bro for your offer......I've applied for business insight week and waiting for their reply
Balkwill1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mubarkdu)
Congratulations bro for your offer......I've applied for business insight week and waiting for their reply
cheers bro, good luck with the application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (231)
33.58%
No (457)
66.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed