Mubarkdu
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Conortc)
Just got an L email. Sad to say the least, however they are doing another one day exclusive event for people who performed well in game based assesment, in addition to the one offered to all unsuccessful applicants. I guess it is good of them to offer so much to everyone. Wish everyone best of luck
Could u please send the screen shot of email please...just curious to see....ive applied for business insight week and waiting for their reply
Lifestoolong
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Conortc)
Just got an L email. Sad to say the least, however they are doing another one day exclusive event for people who performed well in game based assesment, in addition to the one offered to all unsuccessful applicants. I guess it is good of them to offer so much to everyone. Wish everyone best of luck
Sorry to hear that, but thatโ€™s great to hear they are doing an exclusive event, great experience and all good for the CV
Conortc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mubarkdu)
Could u please send the screen shot of email please...just curious to see....ive applied for business insight week and waiting for their reply
Name:  FF450119-4D7C-4661-B55A-0152A45B1FAA.jpeg
Views: 29
Size:  281.8 KB
Attached files
thekoko
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bro Insha Allah you might get into the business insight week as they said you they will consider you for that programme.......I don't know what gonna happen with me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
That was the other person ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I applied for ernst and young programme last mintue so doubt i will get in.

Have u heard anything yet?
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by thekoko)
That was the other person ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I applied for ernst and young programme last mintue so doubt i will get in.

Have u heard anything yet?
Hahahahhha๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… sorry for that.....I didn't hear anything yet but I've already got rejected from ernst and young..good luck to you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
peppermint_spray
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did they not ask you to send them a list of your subjects and predicted grades????
Filipina.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
havenโ€™t done a video interview yet but Iโ€™ve already done a phone interview for the EY Programme.I feel like video interviews are tenser than phone interviews
Last edited by Filipina.x; 4 weeks ago
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I got invited for video interview for business insight week๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Allhamdulilah very happy
Filipina.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got invited for video interview for business insight week๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Allhamdulilah very happy
Congrats! Are you attending the event or will you watch online?
Last edited by Filipina.x; 4 weeks ago
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
(Original post by Filipina.x)
Congrats! Are you attend the event or will you watch online?
Name:  Screenshot_20200302-181341_Gmail.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  47.7 KB
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
(Original post by Filipina.x)
Congrats! Are you attend the event or will you watch online?
Thanks a lot...but I am not sure at moment because I have a trip to university of oxford on same dates the 9th and 10th..I also don't want to miss that but going in PWC is great opportunity as well๐Ÿ™„
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
Did anyone else here invited for the next stage???
r4h4t
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I did for Birmingham
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
(Original post by r4h4t)
I did for Birmingham
Did you get reply from them??
Btw I applied in Leeds...nearest one from Sheffield๐Ÿ˜Š
r4h4t
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah video interview is the next stage. Invite to the offices is next week hopefully will be going in. Don't want to miss that opportunity but not looking forward to video interview... Did one for EY it was a flop! Lol
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
(Original post by r4h4t)
Yeah video interview is the next stage. Invite to the offices is next week hopefully will be going in. Don't want to miss that opportunity but not looking forward to video interview... Did one for EY it was a flop! Lol
I did for EY BUSINESS ACADEMY as well...i did well in video interview but messed up at the quantitative reasoning section....Insha Allah we will do good this time bro.....r u paki bro???? Btw i am๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜œ
mathsalevels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you live in Sheffield? Do you like it there?
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
(Original post by mathsalevels)
Do you live in Sheffield? Do you like it there?
Yep Sheffield....I really love this place man...quite and peaceful at most time...apart from that a person was killed here on saturday that was super shocking for me๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ...I am living here since 2018 and loved...where are you from???
Lifestoolong
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey congratulations! Yes I have been invited to video interview which has to be done by 11th March. But they also invited me to listen in to a Webinar which Iโ€™m doing on Wednesday at 4.30pm. Apparently it tells you what the video interview is all about.
mathsalevels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yep Sheffield....I really love this place man...quite and peaceful at most time...apart from that a person was killed here on saturday that was super shocking for me๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ...I am living here since 2018 and loved...where are you from???
Oh no ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™m from burton on trent in the midlands. I like the university of Sheffield and Birmingham!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (231)
33.58%
No (457)
66.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed