The Student Room Group

Adding predicted grades

So I'm reapplying to uni and I'm also retaking two of my a levels. I've put in the grades I've achieved and have listed the exam centre I'm going to be retaking my exams at, as well as selecting "pending" for the results I'll achieve there.

I think I was a bit quick to submit my application because I completely forgot to add predicted grades. Can my referee add my predicted grades after I've sent off my application?
Hi, the referee is the one who normally adds the predicted grades, you have nothing to worry about. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by OrangeArcher
Hi, the referee is the one who normally adds the predicted grades, you have nothing to worry about. :smile:

So does this mean he can add them even after I've sent off the application?
Original post by phantom973
So does this mean he can add them even after I've sent off the application?

Yep. You have to send your application off so the referee can add your predicted grades and reference. When you send your application off it isn't sent straight to UCAS but is sent to your referee and sits there waiting until they add the information they need to add and then they finally send it off to UCAS.
Reply 4
Original post by OrangeArcher
Yep. You have to send your application off so the referee can add your predicted grades and reference. When you send your application off it isn't sent straight to UCAS but is sent to your referee and sits there waiting until they add the information they need to add and then they finally send it off to UCAS.

Damn thanks a lot! Huge weight lifted off my shoulders :smile:
Original post by phantom973
Damn thanks a lot! Huge weight lifted off my shoulders :smile:

No problem. As long as you've added the a levels you are resitting and put them on as pending then they can add your predicted grades. There isn't the option to add predicted grades on out end anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending