sdeponte
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey guys! I couldn’t find a thread for this so thought I’d start one. Anyone else applied for the Environmental Science Grad Scheme? I did my SJT on the 7th of November but still waiting to hear back for next stage. Anyone heard anything yet?
Jianhong
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sdeponte)
Hey guys! I couldn’t find a thread for this so thought I’d start one. Anyone else applied for the Environmental Science Grad Scheme? I did my SJT on the 7th of November but still waiting to hear back for next stage. Anyone heard anything yet?
Hi I have received an assessment centre invitation regarding this same role, have you heard back from them?
2020grad
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jianhong)
Hi I have received an assessment centre invitation regarding this same role, have you heard back from them?
Hi!

I have applied for a different role but I was wondering how long after to completed the last test (SHL) did you get your invite to AC ?

Is there a stage between SHL testing and AC ?
sdeponte
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I haven’t heard anything either.

I thought there might be a video/phone interview before the assessment centre offers were given out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (352)
46.44%
No (81)
10.69%
I'm not old enough (325)
42.88%

Watched Threads