jiro
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I tried to trim my fringe last night but I accidentally cut it above my eyebrows and now I look like Dora the explorer and I’m not a fan of that so I’m staying home from school because I’m not mentally prepared to be bullied. So I was wondering if I use that egg mask paste or any other method will it help my fringe grow out longer I need my hair to be longer by Saturday because I’m going to the biggest party ever (it’s now Tuesday). I was thinking it would work as I only need my fringe to grow a little bit longer. Please say yes.
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jiro)
So I tried to trim my fringe last night but I accidentally cut it above my eyebrows and now I look like Dora the explorer and I’m not a fan of that so I’m staying home from school because I’m not mentally prepared to be bullied. So I was wondering if I use that egg mask paste will it help my fringe grow out longer I need my hair to be longer by Saturday because I’m going to the biggest party ever (it’s now Tuesday). Please say yes.
Can you go to the hairdressers so they can deal with it?
jiro
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Can you go to the hairdressers so they can deal with it?
I mean, what else can they do except for trim it more and I’m poor so I don’t have any money for all their fancy treatment, maybe enough money for a supermarket buy?
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jiro)
So I tried to trim my fringe last night but I accidentally cut it above my eyebrows and now I look like Dora the explorer and I’m not a fan of that so I’m staying home from school because I’m not mentally prepared to be bullied. So I was wondering if I use that egg mask paste or any other method will it help my fringe grow out longer I need my hair to be longer by Saturday because I’m going to the biggest party ever (it’s now Tuesday). I was thinking it would work as I only need my fringe to grow a little bit longer. Please say yes.
Today is Tuesday. You want to put egg mask paste on your hair to make it grow quicker. ...... do you have any idea how hair grows. You might as well whistle in the wind.

Go to school and take the banter. Staying away because you were stupid enough to think you could cut your own hair is a pathetic excuse.

Anyway nothing wrong with Dora the explorer. A lot of models have haircuts like her.
jiro
Rep:
?
(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
Today is Tuesday. You want to put egg mask paste on your hair to make it grow quicker. ...... do you have any idea how hair grows. You might as well whistle in the wind.

Go to school and take the banter. Staying away because you were stupid enough to think you could cut your own hair is a pathetic excuse.

Anyway nothing wrong with Dora the explorer. A lot of models have haircuts like her.
well Im not a model and at least give me some faith here jeez
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jiro)
well Im not a model and at least give me some faith here jeez
Put all the gunk on your hair that you like. It ain't gonna grow any faster. Missing school because of a slip of the scissors is silly.

There are plenty of people far worse off than you who go to school every day despite everything. Stop being so vain.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can you post a picture? Maybe it isn’t as bad as you think.
Icykitten
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You could use a head band to keep your fringe up? I use to do that when I was younger and it was growing out. Or gel it back and tie the rest of your hair into a ponytail depending on how long your hair is?
Last edited by Icykitten; 1 week ago
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lmao yes Dora
laura10203
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Honestly, I don't think anything is going to fix that by Saturday but if you need a cheap haircut, go to a barber. I know it's only for men, technically, but when we were running low on cash we would go to this tiny barbers a street from our house which was actually run by a lady and she would just us a quick trim and maybe style it a bit. It never cost more than £5 at the most. So, maybe try to find something like that nearby? Or if you have a good friend who has a relative that's a hairdresser then maybe ask them for some help.
But if it doesn't work out then just go with it. If you look confident with it then not many people will judge you or even notice it too much. They might mention it for it a week or so but after that it'd be forgotten about. Don't worry too much, I'm sure it looks better than what you think maybe not good but still better.
jiro
Rep:
?
(Original post by YaliaV)
Can you post a picture? Maybe it isn’t as bad as you think.
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  78.1 KB
i was thinking if I apply that paste it’ll be below my eyebrows and it’ll grow ?
ساره
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you have hair clips? Just clip them on both sides and no one will tell.
vicvic38
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jiro)
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  78.1 KB
i was thinking if I apply that paste it’ll be below my eyebrows and it’ll grow ?
Jeez, just go to a hairdresser to get it cleaned up. It looks fine, just perhaps not cut quite right. It'll only cost you like £15, at the most if you go somewhere cheap.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (163)
19.47%
Labour (426)
50.9%
Liberal Democrats (113)
13.5%
Green Party (46)
5.5%
Brexit Party (12)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.67%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.72%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)