The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Economics and Management

Hey there! Anybody applying for economics and management? Any offers already made?
Hi mate. I apply to the same course at KCL too. I am an international student studying in the US. My SAT is in the 99th percentile and have a bunch of AP with predicted 5 (which would translate to A or A* in the UK). I am so desperate to hear back from King as I've just got denied at both LSE and UCL.
(edited 4 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Same for Economics BSc, if anyone has applied for it? - Who's heard back.
Reply 3
Original post by hellofromtheeast
Hi mate. I apply to the same course at KCL too. I am an international student studying in the US. My SAT is in the 99th percentile and have a bunch of AP with predicted 5 (which would translate to A or A* in the UK). I am so desperate to hear back from King as I've just got denied at both LSE and UCL.

So sorry to hear that:frown: also received a rejection, but from Oxford. Still waiting for a reply from lse, warwick, kings and Edinburgh. Also an international student - I’m doing IB with predicted grade 45. Can’t wait for the rest of results, this waiting is terrible! I’m wishing you best of luck with your application:smile:!
Original post by Rach190505
So sorry to hear that:frown: also received a rejection, but from Oxford. Still waiting for a reply from lse, warwick, kings and Edinburgh. Also an international student - I’m doing IB with predicted grade 45. Can’t wait for the rest of results, this waiting is terrible! I’m wishing you best of luck with your application:smile:!

Thanks mate.
I applied to Oxford and Warwick too and haven't received anything yet.

Quick Reply

Latest