My hair texture is changing and I hate it Watch

Hannahzx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m 22 years old and I have always had thick luscious curls which are of 3b hair texture but the past couple months that has changed , my hair is getting thinner and my roots are growing out straight . This isn’t heat damage because I never put heat on my hair . I’ve pretty much used the same hair products for years so I’m confused as to why my hair is all of a sudden becoming wavier , thinner and less curly .My roots are literally growing out straight and I don’t like it . Is this normal and what can I do to get my curls back ??
PoppyCain
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hannahzx)
I’m 22 years old and I have always had thick luscious curls which are of 3b hair texture but the past couple months that has changed , my hair is getting thinner and my roots are growing out straight . This isn’t heat damage because I never put heat on my hair . I’ve pretty much used the same hair products for years so I’m confused as to why my hair is all of a sudden becoming wavier , thinner and less curly .My roots are literally growing out straight and I don’t like it . Is this normal and what can I do to get my curls back ??
Maybe change your shampoo. It might not be that, it may be something to do with your diet. If you aren't getting enough vitamins and minerals it can poorly affect your hair, it might also be the length of your hair. If it becomes too long it may get heavier than usual and weight the roots down.
Hannahzx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PoppyCain)
Maybe change your shampoo. It might not be that, it may be something to do with your diet. If you aren't getting enough vitamins and minerals it can poorly affect your hair, it might also be the length of your hair. If it becomes too long it may get heavier than usual and weight the roots down.
I’ve always used the same shampoo and my hair has always been the same until recently & my hair is just below medium length so not long . I think it might be a health matter
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (163)
19.38%
Labour (428)
50.89%
Liberal Democrats (113)
13.44%
Green Party (47)
5.59%
Brexit Party (12)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.66%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.71%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)