pregnancy from acne medication!!! sos Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I gave my boyfriend head today and I swallowed his ***, but I’m worried that I could get pregnant from the acne medication I have to begin taking, since it says you can’t have sexual contact with a guy one month before the treatment ((

Can I still take the medication or do I have to wait? I don’t want to wait because my mum will know something is going on (👀) but I’m super paranoid even though you can’t get pregnant from oral sex.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
p.s the medication is isotetrinoin
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you on a form of contraception? The medication doesn't make you pregnant but causes birth deformities. There are strict rules on contraception, pregnancy testing for women of child bearing age.

How old are you?
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You definitely cannot get pregnant through swallowing sperm. The reason you are told not to have sexual contact isn't because isotretinoin makes you more likely to get pregnant but because if you do get pregnant whilst taking it, there is a risk of the baby getting birth defects. Presumably, you will be using some form of contraception whilst on it?
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
She posts 7 hours ago and gets 2 replies in the space of a minute?!
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Apachecow)
She posts 7 hours ago and gets 2 replies in the space of a minute?!
clearly, the great minds of TSR come online at the same time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (95)
47.98%
No (30)
15.15%
I'm not old enough (73)
36.87%

Watched Threads