Kit1Kat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello! I have been invited to do a video interview with Lloyds. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or hints on what questions might come up?
Thank you!!
Zino98
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations - when did you get an email to say you passed the online tests?
I still havent heard back from Lloyds!
Kit1Kat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zino98)
Congratulations - when did you get an email to say you passed the online tests?
I still havent heard back from Lloyds!
Thank you! I got the email on the 25th
Zino98
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kit1Kat)
Thank you! I got the email on the 25th
What programme did you apply for? I applied for the Enterprise Leadership programme, and I just called up the recruitment team and they said I won't find out until January 2020 on whether or not I secured a video interview!
Kit1Kat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zino98)
What programme did you apply for? I applied for the Enterprise Leadership programme, and I just called up the recruitment team and they said I won't find out until January 2020 on whether or not I secured a video interview!
I applied for the finance graduate leadership programme. You have a bit of time left to wait then!
makeasplash
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've not heard from Lloyds either. I applied for Customer Solutions. The vacancy states I can expect to hear back by the 10th December - I can't imagine having to wait until January!
nas ether
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello! I have been invited to do a video interview with Lloyds. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or hints on what questions might come up?
Thank you!!
have yougot the email saying they will be in touch shortly
Kit1Kat
Rep:
?
(Original post by nas ether)
have yougot the email saying they will be in touch shortly
Yeah I got that email too!
nas ether
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I got that email too!
Hopefully means good you news for both of us . If you don't mind saying what percentile were your tests in
Kit1Kat
Rep:
?
Hopefully means good you news for both of us . If you don't mind saying what percentile were your tests in
I'm not sure, where can I find that out?
nas ether
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not sure, where can I find that out?
its on the report they sent you after you completed your numerical and strengths test
Kit1Kat
Rep:
?
its on the report they sent you after you completed your numerical and strengths test
Oh yeah I see it. I got between 80th and 89th percentile for situational and numerical and then 60th and 69th for critical
Benji2316
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello,Have you completed this video interview yet? If so then I hope it went well for you! I've been invited to do a video interview as well, is there any chance you'd please be able to give some tips on what question get asked?Many thanks
makeasplash
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Benji2316)
Hello,Have you completed this video interview yet? If so then I hope it went well for you! I've been invited to do a video interview as well, is there any chance you'd please be able to give some tips on what question get asked?Many thanks
I've not sat mine yet. I think it's unlikely anyone is going to share the questions though. I know I wouldn't - it's too competitive to give others an advantage, unfortunately.

The email they sent round seems to indicate that it will be a strength-based interview rather than competency-based and they've been generous in providing some examples of questions to think about.
makeasplash
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just sat my interview. 10 questions, 30 seconds to prepare for each one and 90 seconds to answer. You could take breaks between the questions before continuing.

Now back to waiting again! Best of luck everyone!
Tencai
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by makeasplash)
Just sat my interview. 10 questions, 30 seconds to prepare for each one and 90 seconds to answer. You could take breaks between the questions before continuing.

Now back to waiting again! Best of luck everyone!
Did it turn out to be a competency or strength based interview
makeasplash
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tencai)
Did it turn out to be a competency or strength based interview
From what I recall, strength-based as well as some situational questions (How would you respond to ...)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.22%
12.39%
12.27%
18.12%
23.17%
19.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise