glitterprentiss
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,
So I want to do my IRP on something to do with cinema, but I'm struggling a bit with ideas. I was wanting to do it on how Jean-Luc Godard's films have influenced modern french films, but I can't find any information on that.
Does anyone have any other ideas on questions to do with cinema for my IRP?
username5056494
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
See how the French New Wave in general has influenced thoughts around the philosophy of existentialism, memory ? I would recommend actually looking at not modern French films, but other ones like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, or even global ones. Looking Agnes Varda's film Cléo de 5 à 7 is quite good, and there might be some French feminist films you could connect that too. But a good modern French film would be Amélie, très Français (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (133)
33.67%
Yes - a trusted person (106)
26.84%
No (104)
26.33%
I'm not sure (52)
13.16%

Watched Threads