The Student Room Group

20 year old to date a 17 year old weird or normal?

I always never know what the age limit should be because everyone is legal but it still seems weird. I’m always approached by 20/21 year old men and although it’s not that weird for me i don’t get why they’d wanna be with a 17 year old lmao? i would never go that young if i was a guy. tbf to them they always say i look 19/20 but even when i tell them my actual age it doesn’t stop them talking to me so they can’t blame it on me looking older idek is it weird or normal?
Up to you if you consider it okay.

My policy when I was under 18 was no one over 18 (exception being when I was 17 and the person I was already dating turned 18 four months before me) for my own safety. Once I was over 18 I went near no one under because it just felt wrong.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I always never know what the age limit should be because everyone is legal but it still seems weird. I’m always approached by 20/21 year old men and although it’s not that weird for me i don’t get why they’d wanna be with a 17 year old lmao? i would never go that young if i was a guy. tbf to them they always say i look 19/20 but even when i tell them my actual age it doesn’t stop them talking to me so they can’t blame it on me looking older idek is it weird or normal?

You seem rather conservative.

20 and 17 isn't a big gap.

You're living in delusion land if you think you a good looking 17 year old is not going to catch the eye of a 20 year old
Reply 3
Exactly this!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending