The Student Room Group

Which guy would you rather date?

Someone who is immature and can't really look after or cook for himself (eats pies every day for lunch and dinner), but studying a good degree

Someone mature who can cook for himself and will also cook nice, healthy meals for you, studying an OK degree
If this is a competition it's very one-sided.
No betting man would like to bet on it.
I’ll say neither. Generalising, I’d say they’re both too young. And my hubby wouldn’t be too pleased either.

Seriously though, this cannot possibly be a serious question
I'll go for the man who loves eating pie.
Nobody in the real world gives a f*ck what degree a ***** is studying for. Is he hot? Is he sweet? Is he respectful and kind to animals and other people? Does he treat me like a princess? Does he share my values? Is he loyal?
Original post by Anonymous
Someone who is immature and can't really look after or cook for himself (eats pies every day for lunch and dinner), but studying a good degree

Someone mature who can cook for himself and will also cook nice, healthy meals for you, studying an OK degree

I don’t know who this guy is that the girl you like prefers but it will have more factors than cooking and what degree you two do. The guy with a good degree is maybe better looking with a better personality. He may be funnier. He may be smarter or more sensitive. He may be all of the above. However, any guy who thinks that a girl would choose a guy based on degree subject is not very mature and does not understand women at all.
Can I take a mix of the two?

Immature
Can cook
Studies whatever the hell he likes
Original post by angelinahx
Nobody in the real world gives a f*ck what degree a ***** is studying for. Is he hot? Is he sweet? Is he respectful and kind to animals and other people? Does he treat me like a princess? Does he share my values? Is he loyal?

What degree are you pursuing?
Idk man I do love a takeaway...
Original post by TaintedLight
What degree are you pursuing?

Politics & Sociology...... why
I’m not surprised that you went anon because you should be ashamed of this thread.
Whoever you enjoy spending time with more? Don't go from materialisticy type things
Original post by angelinahx

he sounds like myself

:P
Neither.
I don't go for immature guys or date members of the healthy diets only club.
Please stop hiding behind anonymous when posting these constant "Which guy would you rather date?" threads.
i could cook for myself and deal with a little immaturity but a good degree is what calls for a good and comfortable future so like thats where its at for me :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending