Entitled white woman screams racist abuse and SPITS on a black hotel receptionist Watch

AngeryPenguin
Badges: 18
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Entitled white woman screams racist abuse and SPITS on a black hotel receptionist in New York for refusing to let her have a room key because she didn't have ID - then 'smacks her face with a mobile phone'

This is the horrific moment a racist woman launched racial slurs at a New York City receptionist who refused to let her upstairs without an ID.

The video starts with receptionist, Linda Shell, telling Michelle Rajacic that she needs to present an ID before she can allow her to go upstairs at the City Club Hotel.

According to Shell, the woman walked into the hotel demanding a room key when she asked her for her photo identification.

After launching multiple racial slurs at Shell, Rajacic allegedly struck the receptionist in the face with her cell phone and spit on her during the incident, according to a lawsuit filed by Shell in the Manhattan Supreme Court.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eptionist.html
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Despite the racial slurs allegedly being levelled i imagine this is more a case of the 'lady' in question looking for any insult to hand and the fact the receptionist was a black was merely a helpful pretext. If she had been white, brown, yellow or possibly a rather dashing shade of watermelon shed have gotten the same tailored abuse.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.45%
No (81)
10.66%
I'm not old enough (326)
42.89%

Watched Threads