The Student Room Group

Consulting internship applications 2020

I know internship applicants tend to hear back after grad applicants so thought I would start a thread for internship applicants!
I am currently waiting to hear from Oliver Wyman, LEK and have completed the maths test for OC&C and waiting to hear if I am through to the AC for EY. I have an interview/ AC day with Strategy& in February and have had an interview with Plural Strategy. Who have other people heard back from?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I thought Grad and SA recruitment went hand in hand
Reply 2
Original post by hahaaaaa
I thought Grad and SA recruitment went hand in hand

some firms definitely do graduate recruitment first and then the intern applications. A lot of grad roles close before internship ones.
Reply 3
Is your AC with S& for SA recruitment? I had an email where they said my application would be reviewed after the deadline
Reply 4
Original post by zzas
Is your AC with S& for SA recruitment? I had an email where they said my application would be reviewed after the deadline

yeah for the summer internship in London? I don't have a date, they just said that I would be invited to an AC in the New Year. I was on a fast track through their insight week though so that might be why I heard back sooner. Who else have you applied to?
Hi, i heard back from S& some weeks ago, they didn’t invite me to an interview cause they’ll have to benchmark the results right after the deadline, they’ll let me know by the 15th.
No news from LEK, some people told me OW sent out the psychometric tests
Reply 6
Hi All,

i got the invite for OW psychometric test and just wanted to find out whether anyone has done it and knows what it entails?
Nothing special, just answer the way you would really do in a typical day at work, there’s nothing to prepare
My only concern is that they did not send any math test, was it the same for you?
Is it too late to apply for internships? I understand most deadlines are in mid January.
@EloiseRimmer do you know which companies have already sent invitations for ACs?
Reply 10
Original post by Jackass97
Nothing special, just answer the way you would really do in a typical day at work, there’s nothing to prepare
My only concern is that they did not send any math test, was it the same for you?

Yup, mine didn’t have the math test either.
Reply 11
Original post by Jackass97
@EloiseRimmer do you know which companies have already sent invitations for ACs?

Not really sure, I have an interview with PWC Strategy& next week. I am waiting to hear from EY business consulting for an experience day. Also waiting to hear from OC&C, LEK, OW, EY Parthenon (I think I've been rejected from them) and monitor Deloitte.
Reply 12
Hi, has anyone done an EY assessment centre? Have mine this week and wondering if someone has some tips for it?
Original post by tbr99
Hi, has anyone done an EY assessment centre? Have mine this week and wondering if someone has some tips for it?

Is this for ey parthenon?

Have t received any invites yet
Original post by Duke Glacia

According to their website the AC was supposed to be today/yesterday. EY-parthenon does not send emails to those not invited to an AC that's why you probably did not hear from them, I did not hear from them too
Original post by EloiseRimmer
Not really sure, I have an interview with PWC Strategy& next week. I am waiting to hear from EY business consulting for an experience day. Also waiting to hear from OC&C, LEK, OW, EY Parthenon (I think I've been rejected from them) and monitor Deloitte.

Thank you, OW will send out the invitations on the 10th of February, LEK will start review the applications on the 31st of JAN
Reply 16
Original post by Duke Glacia

It's for EY Assurance actually!
What's everyone without a consulting internship offer planning on doing in the summer?
so far which company has replied with AC or online test?
@Min_1024 Bain, Deloitte for some roles, Oc&c, Strategy&

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending