Jsmith10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I just got my CTMUA results and scored 4.8 overall. Is there any chance of me still being given an offer?
StrangeRDangeR02
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
from the looks of things, everyone got high 4s/low 5s. you'll be fine
Triotka
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I got 3.9 score do I have a chance to get in? I was offered an interview but is the test score considered even after the interview or is it just a tool to select people who could be invited for an interview?
Parziva1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Update?
desto
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Parziva1)
Update?
LOOOL literally me rn 😂 i’m wondering how on earth i even got an interview at this point
Dadim
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
me too man idk I think I'm in trouble and there's a slim chance I get an offer
Oyeaoflittle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know of one person who has an interview with a score of 4.8. So u definitely have a chance
Oyeaoflittle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know of one person who has an interview with a score of 4.8. So you definitely have a chance
Parziva1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Oyeaoflittle)
I know of one person who has an interview with a score of 4.8. So you definitely have a chance
What about an offer?
KrazyKazoo22
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jsmith10)
I just got my CTMUA results and scored 4.8 overall. Is there any chance of me still being given an offer?
If you look at colleges like Churchill, last year the lowest score that merited an offer was 5.3. However, some colleges have a bigger range that they give offers to, and if you have an interview they think that you are a potential candidate for an offer. This does mean you will need to get a very high interview score and they will need to like you specifically. It all comes down to the interview!
VRC
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did anyone get a break after the first CTMUA paper? (maybe 10 min break ) I heard from parent their child did, but my son did not - not sure they were 100% sure though! so wanted to double-check here
KrazyKazoo22
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by VRC)
Did anyone get a break after the first CTMUA paper? (maybe 10 min break ) I heard from parent their child did, but my son did not - not sure they were 100% sure though! so wanted to double-check here
Yes, there was a maximum of 10 minutes for a break in between the papers; your son should have been offered this.
desto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by VRC)
i had like a 10 second break
VRC
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KrazyKazoo22)
Yes, there was a maximum of 10 minutes for a break in between the papers; your son should have been offered this.
Ahh That's a shame he was not given one and he had informed the invigilator, Son mentioned that the time on his screen was going up when he turned around to ask for his break ;(
VRC
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by desto)
i had like a 10 second break
Oh no ;( some school does seem pretty disorganized!
desto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by VRC)
Oh no ;( some school does seem pretty disorganized!
It wasnt my school? CTMUA was online so on the website I first completed the Paper 1, then it notified me my time was up and said it will automatically move onto the next paper in 10 seconds.
VR15
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by desto)
It wasnt my school? CTMUA was online so on the website I first completed the Paper 1, then it notified me my time was up and said it will automatically move onto the next paper
(Original post by VRC)
Ahh That's a shame he was not given one and he had informed the invigilator, Son mentioned that the time on his screen was going up when he turned around to ask for his break ;(
(Original post by KrazyKazoo22)
Did your school arrange for the 10 Minute break ? As seems really organised 👏🏽
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (240)
56.87%
I don't have everything I need (182)
43.13%

Watched Threads