This discussion is closed.
tpxvs
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What resources are the most similar in terms of content to the questions from the actual MSRA?

How are you all preparing/ what speciality are you applying for?

Or for people that sat it in previous years - what resource did you use and how did you find it compared to the real assessment?
panda1093
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Most people just subscribe to 1/2 question banks. If you're applying for GP then eMedica do some really good preparation courses.
Other question banks are MCQbank, PAStest, BMQ onexamination.
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I used PassMedicine for about two weeks - was more than enough.
tpxvs
Rep:
?
(Original post by panda1093)
Most people just subscribe to 1/2 question banks. If you're applying for GP then eMedica do some really good preparation courses.
Other question banks are MCQbank, PAStest, BMQ onexamination.
Thanks - which one do you think is most similar to the SRA? Also do you know if the difficulty of questions across all these banks are roughly the same?
tpxvs
Rep:
?
(Original post by Democracy)
I used PassMedicine for about two weeks - was more than enough.
More than enough for which speciality? In 2 weeks did you do the whole bank? How did you find the difficulty compared to the actual MSRA? sorry so many questions!
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tpxvs)
More than enough for which speciality? In 2 weeks did you do the whole bank? How did you find the difficulty compared to the actual MSRA? sorry so many questions!
I didn't do the whole question bank, I probably did around 500 clinical questions and all the SJT questions. I'd already done MRCP Parts 1 and 2 though so that gave me a bit of a head start. I wrote a post about my MSRA experience here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...2#post84397962
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (22)
14.01%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
26.75%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (65)
41.4%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
14.65%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.18%

Watched Threads