Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I had rather intense sex the other day and now I have sores by my hole that are yellow, these appeared by the next morning however it was hurting before hand . Has anyone had owt like this before? I’ve been told it’s just friction burn
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
You can’t rely on non-medical people to tell you what it is. Get yourself to the doctors and maybe have a sexual health check. Sounds odd but it’s better to check and be safe as things like herpes and ingrowing hairs can look and feel the same. Both leave sore bits and very painful however one is an sti and the other one can be sorted with a pair of tweezers lol. It legit could be too ur sex was just a little too rough but honestly it’s better to just be safe ☺️
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you have seen a health professional and they have said those are friction burns, then that's probably what they are. If you haven't, it might be worth getting your GP or someone at the sexual health clinic to have a look just in case it is herpes.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You've just over done it. There is no reason, at this point, to go to the doctors. If no better in a week or it gets worse or you have additional symptoms, then worry.

This is why the NHS is in crisis - people not making sensible choices and looking after their own health. Going now would be a waste of your doctors time
dennaj54
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
best see the doctor to make sure not sti. But, if it is friction burn, try using lube next time during sex. some men are intense at times and bang away like a fiddlers elbow. they dont understand it may not be as enjoyable for a girl.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (95)
47.98%
No (30)
15.15%
I'm not old enough (73)
36.87%

Watched Threads