How to remember flute scales and arpeggios Watch

secret_pineapple
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm doing my grade 4 flute on the 17th december and my weakest part atm is the scales/arpeggios/dominant seventh.

Recently I've been doing more practice by going over the scales loads, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips that they use to remember them quicker?

I'm getting better at the actual scales, but I haven't done much work on the arpeggios, but tbh I mainly need to remember matching the name of each one with the scale.

Idk if that made much sense - sorry!

Thanks
lfcpearcey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by secret_pineapple)
I'm doing my grade 4 flute on the 17th december and my weakest part atm is the scales/arpeggios/dominant seventh.

Recently I've been doing more practice by going over the scales loads, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips that they use to remember them quicker?

I'm getting better at the actual scales, but I haven't done much work on the arpeggios, but tbh I mainly need to remember matching the name of each one with the scale.

Idk if that made much sense - sorry!

Thanks
thebest way to remeber is to try and not remmeber then you remember,complex but it works
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (103)
34.11%
No I don't (138)
45.7%
I work during the holidays (61)
20.2%

Watched Threads