The Student Room Group

Management application (chances of getting offer)

I submitted my UCAS on the 26th of November, just after UCAS submission I'm worried about my uni choices, thinking maybe the standards are too high. I know I can't make any changes now, but can someone tell me the chances of getting an offer.
A level prediction: A*AA
course: management
LSE
UCL (2courses)
Kings
Manchester
Original post by WoooLaaa
I submitted my UCAS on the 26th of November, just after UCAS submission I'm worried about my uni choices, thinking maybe the standards are too high. I know I can't make any changes now, but can someone tell me the chances of getting an offer.
A level prediction: A*AA
course: management
LSE
UCL (2courses)
Kings
Manchester

How well do your qualifications and predictions meet the requirements for all 5 courses?
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
How well do your qualifications and predictions meet the requirements for all 5 courses?

For both UCL and LSE, the requirements are AAA
Manchester AAB
Kings A*AA
Original post by WoooLaaa
For both UCL and LSE, the requirements are AAA
Manchester AAB
Kings A*AA

Then your chances of getting "an" offer are 100%.😀
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
Then your chances of getting "an" offer are 100%.😀

Thank you for answering my question. Sorry I wasn't clear about my question, I'm worried that I can't get an offer from one of the London universities.
Well, you exceed their standard offer, but they are likely to make a decision based on info we don't have, such as the strength of your PS, your ref and your previously achieved quals.

So the short answer is yes, you have as much chance as anyone else who applies.

You can't change you choices now anyway, so it's just best to concentrate on your studies rather than what offers you might/might not receive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending