Those who wear pads, do you change underwear daily on periods? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Like when a little bit of blood on the side goes on your underwear and it leaks off your pad but it’s not so much to the point where your trousers aren’t dirty. Are you unhygienic if you don’t change it, just so you can keep your other undies clean for when your period finishes?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
It’s best to change it daily just to feel fresh even though you have a pad on.
_mitigantsea
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Change it, hygiene is important. It wouldn't be great to shower and clean your body just to hop into a pair of dirty underwear! You'd feel weird, at least I would. Just buy a few pairs of cheap underwear to use only for your period, and you're good.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Like when a little bit of blood on the side goes on your underwear and it leaks off your pad but it’s not so much to the point where your trousers aren’t dirty. Are you unhygienic if you don’t change it, just so you can keep your other undies clean for when your period finishes?
Yes, it is disgusting and unhygienic to be walking around for days with old blood on your underwear.
amy14081263
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I tend to wear white cotton panties most days, even when I'm on, so any blood is immediately noticeable. And so is any other kind of discharge, which is one of the reasons I like wearing white, as it shows stuff up right away and so you can always keep yourself clean. I'm not a big fan of pantyliners, as they can get a bit sweaty!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.33%
No I don't (153)
47.22%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.44%

Watched Threads