Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2020 Watch

kuchikau
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hello every one.
i just received an unconditional offer from 4 uk unis. although i applied to about 10 UK unis including crainfield, chester and southampton who requested that if i am nominated, i will be invited to complete a formal admission application.
To be sincere, i am highly hopeful as an unconditional offer is a good start towards the nomination process.
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i am seriously praying to my God to secure me a nomination. because
it is not of him that runneth or willeth but of him that God showeth mercy.
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
according to CSC, universities must put forward their nominees by march.
Ahyjo88
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kuchikau)
according to CSC, universities must put forward their nominees by march.
Hello. Pls do you still have the link to the application site ?
Presh3173
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hello every one.
i just received an unconditional offer from 4 uk unis. although i applied to about 10 UK unis including crainfield, chester and southampton who requested that if i am nominated, i will be invited to complete a formal admission application.
To be sincere, I am highly hopeful as an unconditional offer is a good start towards the nomination process.
I also applied for the University of Chester. Hv u gotten an offer?
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ahyjo88)
Hello. Pls do you still have the link to the application site ?
good day, i dont have. the link has been disabled since 18 dec. 2019
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Presh3173)
not yet. i beleive that the nomination process will hit the ground running by feb.
Enityme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wow..these unis have one of the highest allocated slot. competition is stiff and merit based. God see us through
Yes they are, especially ucl and Strath. Strathclyde categorically said that they give preference to first class.
BTW, I attached one of my application references as a proof of my application funding, I don't know if it's a good idea considering it contains my CSC info
Ahyjo88
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
good day, i dont have. the link has been disabled since 18 dec. 2019
Okay. Thank you.
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Enityme)
Yes they are, especially ucl and Strath. Strathclyde categorically said that they give preference to first class.
BTW, I attached one of my application references as a proof of my application funding, I don't know if it's a good idea considering it contains my CSC info
not too bad.
if you are 1st class rated and your development write up is outstanding, you will get it.
BTW, whats your admission status with these unis?
Enityme
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not too bad.
if you are 1st class rated and your development write up is outstanding, you will get it.
BTW, whats your admission status with these unis?
UCL and Bath required that I submit both applications before the deadline. I'm still waiting (ucl process is crazy), got Unconditional for Strath this week, just applied to Sussex. I grad with a 4.52. My development write up is good, but you know we got several other smart applicants too. It's my first time though... It will be my last! How about you?
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
UCL and Bath required that I submit both applications before the deadline. I'm still waiting (ucl process is crazy), got Unconditional for Strath this week, just applied to Sussex. I grad with a 4.52. My development write up is good, but you know we got several other smart applicants too. It's my first time though... It will be my last! How about you?
i intentionally avoided schools like ucl, cambrige, oxford, nottingham and many others simply because of their application fee.
i cureently hold 5 unconditional offers though i applied to 10 uk unis.
with your undergraduate performance, and your commonwealth write up and an unconditional offer. you stand a very good chance.
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
strath will nominate you. bcos all they need is a 1st class and one with a good development write up. their alloted slot is quite high.
Enityme
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
strath will nominate you. bcos all they need is a 1st class and one with a good development write up. their alloted slot is quite high.
Honestly, I didn't know when I started saying amen. I was thinking UCL will waive. 80£... My two months allowee. Wow you'll have testimonies too boss. Let's be hopeful
Presh3173
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
not yet. i beleive that the nomination process will hit the ground running by feb.
Any news from chester?
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Any news from chester?
no. send them an email.
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i just got an unconditional offer. and i have been asked to print my shared scholarship expression of interest form, sign it and email it back to them. what about you.
Presh3173
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i just got an unconditional offer. and I have been asked to print my shared scholarship expression of interest form, sign it and email it back to them. what about you.
Also got an offer, but I wasn't asked to print my expression of interest form. U submitted it before the deadline, right?
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Also got an offer, but I wasn't asked to print my expression of interest form. U submitted it before the deadline, right?
unconditional?
Presh3173
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
unconditional?
Yes. Do you know If they have started nominating?
Last edited by Presh3173; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (378)
67.14%
No (185)
32.86%

Watched Threads