Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2020 Watch

kuchikau
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Presh3173)
Yes. Do you know If they have started nominating?
mrs kate said the commitee will sit in early march.
Presh3173
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kuchikau)
mrs kate said the commitee will sit in early march.
Mrs Kate Nwosu I guess. Are you a Nigerian?
Last edited by Presh3173; 3 weeks ago
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Mrs Kate Nwosu I guess. Are you a Nigerian?
yea and you?
arjuncss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello guys. I am from India and have submitted commonwealth scholarship application for only one course i.e. MSc Advanced water management at cranfield university. They informed that i have been selected in the first stage of selection and asked me to submit the course application.

Did anyone here apply to cranfield university ?
Last edited by arjuncss; 3 weeks ago
arjuncss
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
according to CSC, universities must put forward their nominees by march.
Yes. The final decision on the successful nominees will be made by the end of March.
arjuncss
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hello every one.
i just received an unconditional offer from 4 uk unis. although i applied to about 10 UK unis including crainfield, chester and southampton who requested that if i am nominated, i will be invited to complete a formal admission application.
To be sincere, i am highly hopeful as an unconditional offer is a good start towards the nomination process.
Hello. Did you get an update from cranfield ?
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by arjuncss)
Hello guys. I am from India and have submitted commonwealth scholarship application for only one course i.e. MSc Advanced water management at cranfield university. They informed that i have been selected in the first stage of selection and asked me to submit the course application.

Did anyone here apply to cranfield university ?
congrat..you have been nominated. subject to getting an unconditional offer lastest by April. congrat.
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes. The final decision on the successful nominees will be made by the end of March.
yea. thanks. i thought i am alone in this forum.
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello. Did you get an update from cranfield ?
i didnt apply
arjuncss
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
congrat..you have been nominated. subject to getting an unconditional offer lastest by April. congrat.
I do not think that this is a nomination. As per my understanding, cranfield university has 3 stage selection process. For the first stage, the applicant submits a short application including details such as name, undergraduate degree, award level, prospective course name and the 500 word development essay . If an applicant gets selected in the first round, he/she is invited for introducing a course application i.e. second stage and after securing an unconditional offer he/she is shortlisted for the final stage of selection i.e. 3rd stage. The applicants who sucessfuly clears the 3rd stage will be nominated and details would be sent to the CSSC and also the applicant will receive an email by the end of march.

Correct me if i am wrong
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I do not think that this is a nomination. As per my understanding, cranfield university has 3 stage selection process. For the first stage, the applicant submits a short application including details such as name, undergraduate degree, award level, prospective course name and the 500 word development essay . If an applicant gets selected in the first round, he/she is invited for introducing a course application i.e. second stage and after securing an unconditional offer he/she is shortlisted for the final stage of selection i.e. 3rd stage. The applicants who sucessfuly clears the 3rd stage will be nominated and details would be sent to the CSSC and also the applicant will receive an email by the end of march.

Correct me if i am wrong
you are not wrong brother. but congrat to him anyway.
courage234
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
First rejection from Newcastle University, did anyone aware about other universities!!!
Ahyjo88
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by courage234)
First rejection from Newcastle University, did anyone aware about other universities!!!
Same here. Didn’t meet the language criteria.
arjuncss
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
you are not wrong brother. but congrat to him anyway.
Thank you very much. Lets hope that everyone will be successful.
arjuncss
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by courage234)
Is this a rejection for scholarship ?
Ahyjo88
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Is this a rejection for scholarship ?
Yes it is.
Presh3173
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yea and you?
Yes, I am. Please can u send a screenshot of ur offer letter from the University of Chester? or perhaps u could help me copy and paste wat was written beneath the offer. Thanks
sukagni
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey guys, I am a bit confused. I applied to Chester (Msc Family and Child) in Nov end and to CSC too before their deadline. I recently received a conditional offer from Chester (condition being paying 3000 pounds as a deposit). I am not sure what I have to do next now. Can someone help? I have emailed Chester also about only being able to do the course if I get the scholarship. Do I have to accept their offer now?
sukagni
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, I am. Please can u send a screenshot of ur offer letter from the University of Chester? or perhaps u could help me copy and paste wat was written beneath the offer. Thanks
What course did you apply to?
Presh3173
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sukagni)
What course did you apply to?
Public Health Nutrition. Did u fill the expression of interest form?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (377)
67.32%
No (183)
32.68%

Watched Threads