Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2020 Watch

sukagni
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Presh3173)
Public Health Nutrition. Did u fill the expression of interest form?
I didn't receive one.
Presh3173
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sukagni)
I didn't receive one.
Did you apply before 18th of December or after?
sukagni
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Did you apply before 18th of December or after?
Before. Can I please know how you got to know about the expression of interest form? Chester is now telling me they won't consider my application for the scholarship because I didn't give them the right documents. I was never informed about them.
Presh3173
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Before. Can I please know how you got to know about the expression of interest form? Chester is now telling me they won't consider my application for the scholarship because I didn't give them the right documents. I was never informed about them.
The expression of interest form was sent from the University of Chester. In order to be considered for the scholarship, ure expected to fill the form. The deadline was on the 18th of December. I got the form immediately I applied for my proposed course.
kuchikau
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by courage234)
first rejection from newcastle university, did anyone aware about other universities!!!
newscastle is always famous for their tight honours for ieslt cert. I frown at that.
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by courage234)
first rejection from newcastle university, did anyone aware about other universities!!!
newscastle is always famous for their tight honours for ieslt cert. I frown at that.

hey guys, i am a bit confused. I applied to chester (msc family and child) in nov end and to csc too before their deadline. I recently received a conditional offer from chester (condition being paying 3000 pounds as a deposit). I am not sure what i have to do next now. Can someone help? I have emailed chester also about only being able to do the course if i get the scholarship. Do i have to accept their offer now?
did you fill the expression of interest form?
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ahyjo88)
same here. Didn’t meet the language criteria.
sorry to hear this. Hope you applied to other uni?
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by presh3173)
yes, i am. Please can u send a screenshot of ur offer letter from the university of chester? Or perhaps u could help me copy and paste wat was written beneath the offer. Thanks
write down your email ad.
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i didn't receive one.
thats the reason. Without it, you cant be considered. Hope you applied to other unis?
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The expression of interest form was sent from the University of Chester. In order to be considered for the scholarship, ure expected to fill the form. The deadline was on the 18th of December. I got the form immediately I applied for my proposed course.
EXACTLY
kuchikau
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
HMMM...
sukagni
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey guys,

Thank you for this information. I would have never got to know about the expression of interest form. After a few emails, Chester apologised and sent me the form, which I submitted. Got a new offer and now they will consider me for the scholarship as well.
NachiFlower
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hello guys, anyone who applied to Newcastle University for the Commonwealth shared scholarship??
Patrick Quaye
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
It’s a big lie! It doesn’t work like that. Being selected and making it to the second round of consideration doesn’t make you a nominee subject to anything. You can be kicked out at the 2nd stage of consideration even before the final stage. Cranfield assesses the application of its applicants in three stages. Making it to the 2nd stage is as nothing like making it to the final stage of consideration. When you make it to the final stage of consideration, you’ll either be a reserve or a nominee.
Patrick Quaye
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hello all 👋🏾

Has anyone been nominated as nominee the CSSS by Sheffield Hallam University?
I am a reserve candidate but I’m yet to meet a nominee. Please indicate if you’re a nominee.
Thanks 🙏🏾

If you know any nominee too, kindly dm.
NachiFlower
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
@kuki
(Original post by kuchikau)
what do you mean by their tight honours for IELTs cert?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Patrick Quaye)
Hello all 👋🏾

Has anyone been nominated as nominee the CSSS by Sheffield Hallam University?
I am a reserve candidate but I’m yet to meet a nominee. Please indicate if you’re a nominee.
Thanks 🙏🏾

If you know any nominee too, kindly dm.
Hi Patrick Quaye,

It may be useful to post in our 2020 applicants forum as there may be some people who are nominees for this scholarship posting in there

Good luck!
-Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (378)
67.14%
No (185)
32.86%

Watched Threads