The Student Room Group

Is he a player? – Relationship Advice

I'm getting into my first relationship but I'm not sure whether I should continue or not.
A minority of friends who are beginning to find out about the relationship are telling me that I should break up with him even though I've gone out with him for only two weeks now.
He hasn't spoken to his guy friends about me apart from one guy friend, he makes sex jokes but it could be just due to the fact that I make them too but just to be funny and before, he used to refer to other girls that he used to be interested in or had dated before me.
I really don't want to date a guy who's only in it to have sex and then just ditch me after...

Should I be concerned or am I just being paranoid?
sex jokes and a very brief past make you question that? sure he could be but based on what you've told us he probably isn't
Original post by Laurawolf3
I'm getting into my first relationship but I'm not sure whether I should continue or not.
A minority of friends who are beginning to find out about the relationship are telling me that I should break up with him even though I've gone out with him for only two weeks now.
He hasn't spoken to his guy friends about me apart from one guy friend, he makes sex jokes but it could be just due to the fact that I make them too but just to be funny and before, he used to refer to other girls that he used to be interested in or had dated before me.
I really don't want to date a guy who's only in it to have sex and then just ditch me after...

Should I be concerned or am I just being paranoid?

I think you are worrying too much, just see how the relationship goes.
There's nothing you've said here to suggest he's anything but an ordinary guy. It's completely normal for someone to have not told their friends about you after only 2 weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending