ameliawise
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was just wondering what peoples predicted grades were, what subjects they took, what they got and what offers they received for studying Japanese or Japanese studies at university. I just sent off my application form and am freaking out a little bit so I'm curious. I applied to Sheffield, SOAS, Oxford Brookes, Newcastle and Manchester.
The Lonely don
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got offered Japanese Studies at Sheffield. Dont know if i will take it or not yet. Still waiting for Manchesters response.

Wbu?
ameliawise
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ayy congrats! So far I have offers from Oxford Brookes, Sheffield and York St. John (I withdrew my application from SOAS, didn't fancy living in London), and I have an interview at Manchester. When did you apply and did you apply for any other unis?
naeology
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey, my predicted grades are AAB in English lit, sociology and psychology. I applied to SOAS, UCLan (Asia Pacific Studies and Japanese), Manchester, Durham and Sheffield! I’ve got an offer from UCLan and Sheffield and an interview for Manchester in feb. Still waiting for Durham and SOAS though I’m not really fussed about them because I most likely want to firm Sheffield
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.24%
12.4%
12.28%
18.03%
23.19%
19.86%

Watched Threads